Yandere Siren Isabela x Male Reader

( Y/n's P.O.V)

After a long game of volleyball, I decided to take a nice walk at the beach. The warm sand touching my feet as the window blew on my face made it more relaxing, I was enjoying my walk, but then I heard a female's voice singing. It caused me to stop and listen to that heavenly  sound, So I decided to follow the singing. As the singing grew louder and louder, I stopped and looked at a huge cave.

"Huh? Why would she be in here?" I said as I looked at the cave in a curious manner

The  singing continued, so I just entered the cave and saw a beautiful woman singing.

I stopped walking and watched her sing for a few minutes. As she stopped and noticed me, she gave me a friendly smile and said "You liked my singing?"

I nod and said " Yeah, you sing like an-"

I stopped myself and stared at the woman's appearance. She had sharp nails, Sharp teeth, she also have siren ears and a tail.

"What's wrong?" She said as she tilted her head, giving me a grin

"N-Nothing.." I lied, instead I changed the topic " You have a nice singing voice."

The woman smiled and said "Thank you! I'm Isabela! what's your name?"

"Y/n L/n." I replied with a smile on my face

Isabela and I stayed silent, that's when she said "Congratulations!"

"C-Congratulations?" I said as I tilted my head of confusion "for what?"

Isabela replied "For winning that Volleyball game!"

I froze, I then said "h-how did you know I was playing volleyball?"

Isabela replied as she gave me a creepy grin " I was watching you~"

I stayed silent, I replied "y-you...watched me...?"

Isabela nodded and said  "yeah! you were so cute when you cheered for your victory!"

I stayed silent, I looked away and said " y-ya know... I...uh... I-I gotta go."

"NO!" Isabela screamed angrily, causing me to freeze

" DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THIS CAVE!!!"

I stare at Isabela, I crossed my arms and said "Or what? It's not like you can get me-- oh wait, YOU CAN'T! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY LEGS!"

Isabela stayed silent, she laughed and said " no Y/n, I can't walk.... But I do have powers!"

Before I could react, Isabela summoned seaweed and pointed at me, causing the  seaweed to charge towards me. I quickly ran out of the cave, ignoring Isabela's creepy laughter

"Y/NNNNN!! COME BACK HERE!!!" She yelled as her seaweed continues to chase me

Unfortunately, I didn't make it far, Isabela's seaweed wrapped around my legs, causing me to fall down. Then I was dragged back to the cave, screaming my lungs out. Then next thing I know, Isabela wrapped her arms around me and said " my handsome human~ you're mine.... forever."

~~~That's All Folks~~~~

Sorry if it was bad, I was out of ideas