Yandere Villain Madrigal x Reader

This suggestion was asked by simpkittycat

Side note:  This is a  Platonic relationship, well to the adults, it's a Platonic relationships towards the adults. :)

( Y/n's P.O.V)

" Y/nn~ time to wake up." 

As I slowly opened my eyes, I could see 11 figures, As my eyes were fully opened, I realized those 'figures' were the Madrigals?!? The Villains?! why did they bring me here?!?!?!

" Your awake my dear." Abuela said as she walked up to me " did you sleep well?"

" W-Why am I here? what are you guys going to do to me?!?"

Then Mirabel joined in and said " We brought you here, and we're going to keep ya."

As I was trying to get up, Isabela laughed and said " nice try Y/n, but I made sure those vines are tight, so, you can't escape!!"

As I was trying to break free from the vines, the rest of the Madrigals laughed their heads off while saying " They're still trying to escape?! How pathetic!"

" It's no use!" Abuela said " No matter how hard you try, you'll never leave."

" I will leave!" then I leaned down to the vines and started to bite it, which caused the Madrigals to stop laughing

"H-Hey!" Isabela yelled " stop it!"

I ignored Isabela and continued to bite the ropes

" Hey!" Felix joined in " Stop that! Stop it this instant young man! ( or woman)

I ignored them and kept on biting on the Vines, but that's when Felix ran up to me and put duct tape on my mouth

"MMPH?!?!" ( Translation: What the?!)

" There." Felix said as he put the tape away " now you won't leave."

"MMMMMMMPHPMH!!* (Translation: Take this tape off of me or I'll kill you!)

" Enough!" Abuela said sternly " You're not allowed to get out of here, if you do, you will be punished. Got it?"

I rolled my eyes and mumbled "whatever."

" Good." Abuela said " Your staying down here, so get some sleep."

As the Madrigals left downstairs, I started to make my plan to escape.

It's no use to bite on the vines, because my mouth is tapped up... Then an idea came up, earlier when I bit on the vines, some of them manage to break, so what if I use my nails?

As I used my nails to rip the rest of the vines, it worked! I untied my left arm and untapped my mouth

" yes!" I quietly whispered " I managed to escape."

As I was in the middle of untying my legs, I was interrupted as Dolores opened the door and said " Y/n? what are you doing?!"

I slowly turned around, and saw Dolores.

" How did-"

Before Dolores could finish I hit Dolores with the chair, causing her to knock out on the floor.

As I walked pass Dolores, I quietly opened the window and made my way out of here....... well that's what I thought, when I heard Mirabel yelling angrily

" SHE'S ESCAPING!!!!!!"

SHIT! As I jumped off the window, I landed on the ground and ran away in full speed

As I looked behind me, I saw the Madrigals chasing me with a horrifying angry expression on their faces.

As I gained more speed, I ran towards the forest and started to climb up the hill, Just before I could make it to the top, I felt something sharp (something new!)  on my legs, I looked down and saw Vines with thorns gripping on my legs. It hurt a bit, no it hurt really bad, Then Isabela dragged me down on the ground and the rest of the Madrigals made a big circle, surrounding me

" You shouldn't have done that." Abuela said while shaking her head " But, what's the point of keeping you alive if your going to leave."

My eyes widen of fear, I yelled " No! wait! don't kill me! I won't escape! please spare my life!!"

The Madrigals stayed silent, then Abuela kneel down and said " Are you telling the truth or your saying that so you won't die?"

" I'm telling the truth! I swear!"

Abuela raised an eyebrow and said " Okay. You get to live another day, but if you dare try to escape us, there's no such thing as a second chance in this family, got it?"

" Y-Yes.."

" Good." Abuela said as she got up " now be still."

Before I could say anything, Abuela injected my neck which caused me to fall asleep.

Before everything could turn black, I thought to myself

What have I done? Why did I say that?!

Then everything turned black.

Sorry for that ending, I was out of ideas :>