Jealous Mirabel X Male Reader

This suggestion was asked by  Encantofan6

( Mirabel's P.O.V 🦋)

After I finished my chores, I rushed out side to see mi amor. As I finally noticed her, I was about to yell out his name, but I stopped myself as I saw a girl hugging Y/n

w-who is this person? and why is she hugging them? are they friends, siblings? cousins?!

my thoughts we're interrupted when I heard Y/n yelling my name

As I ran to them, I held their hand and said " Hello N/n! you called me?"

" Yes I did." Y/n smiled as he stroke my hair " I want you to meet someone."

" oh who?"

" Tiffany!" Y/n said as he pointed at the girl with long white hair.

" Tiffany, this is my girlfriend Mirabel, Mirabel this is my old friend Tiffany."

" I heard so much about you!" Tiffany smiled " You're the one Madrigal who saved the Casita after it collasped right?"

" Y-Yeah..." I mumbled  " That's me! Mirabel Madrigal, hahaha.."

" Nice to meet you! Y/n never told me that you're that adorable."

" Glad that she's mine." Y/n smiled as she stroked my hair

As Tiffany and Y/n started a conversation, I felt something inside of me... it wasn't anger, it wasn't happiness, instead, it was jealousy.. That's what I was feeling, Jealousy.

I was trying to hide it, but I couldn't, instead I was crossed my arms, waiting for Y/n and Tiffany to end their conversation, which it felt like 90 hours!

I just had no choice but to walk away

" M-Mirabel?!" Y/n yelled my name, but I ignored " W-where are you going?!"

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As Mirabel walked away home, I turned to Tiffany and said " was there something I said?"
Tiffany shook her head and said " No, I think she's just Jeaaaalllous!"

I replied " She never gets jealous... well towards her family, but sometimes she would get clingy, what should I do Tiff?!"

Tiffany replied " Talk to her, she's your girlfriend Y/n."

" Y-You're sure?"

Tiffany replied as she put her hand on my shoulder and said " I'm sure, talk to her."

" But what if-"

" Fucking talk to her."

" I'm going to talk to her." I said as I turned away " see you later Tiffany!"

" Bye N/N!" Tiffany yelled " Good luck!"

( Mirabel's P.O.V)

As I was sitting in the forest where Abuela and I hugged, tears rolled down my eyes as I was thinking thoughts about Y/n and Tiffany. My thoughts were interrupted with a hug from behind

I turned around and saw Y/n, who was hugging me from behind

" Mirabel..." Y/n whispered " I'm so sorry I left you out."

" It's okay Y/n..." I replied sadly " You probably like Tiffany than me."

" what?"  Y/n said as he ended the hug  " Tiffany's a lesbian!"

" S-She is?" I said in confusion as I got up

"  Yeah." Y/n laughed

Now my face was heating up of embarrassment, I got jealous over nothing! I'm so stupid!

Y/n then laughed and said " You were jealous huh?"

" Y-Yeah..." I mumbled " but now since Tiffany's a lesbian, I don't have nothing to worry about."

Then I pulled Y/n into a hug and said " I love you.."

" Love you too.." Y/n replied as he hugged me back.