Pepa x daughter! reader

This suggestion was asked by AndyMadrigal222

~~~~~~~Also: This is a Platonic relationship and Abuela's gonna be a bitch, so get ready for her being a bitch. Enjoy.... And I might suck at making angst ( I never made angst before) but enjoy :)

- Yandere Freak~~~~~~~

( Pepa's P.O.V 🌩 )

As I was doing my morning chores, I noticed my daughter Y/n talking to the town kids while using her gift (You have  pyrokinesis) I was watching her with a smile on my face. As she noticed me, she gave me a huge smile and waved while she was making fire art, causing me to smile.

"Pepa." my mom said sternly "Please do your chores."

"Y-Yes mama." I said as I continued doing my work while looking at Y/n every 3 seconds.

~~~~A few minutes later, still Pepa's P.O.V~~~~

After finishing my chores, I entered back to the casita to relax. As I closed the door behind me, I was greeted by my mom.. ugh

"Pepa.." my mom said while her arms are crossed "I've noticed you've been slacking your job, and you keep on looking at Y/n?"

I sighed and said "mom... I'm sorry it's just-"

"Pepa, you should just pay attention to your work, not Y/n. I get that you can get distracted, but Y/n's doing that on purpose just to get your attention."

I stayed silent, I was trying not to get mad, but how dare she said that?? Y/n is not doing that on purpose! I just took a deep breath and said "yes.. mom..."

"good." my mom said before walking away. I was standing there with my head down, then I felt a storm cloud growing above my head, but I didn't move, I just let it stay there, the rain pouring down, touching my hair. I was about to go to my room, but then I felt someone hugging me from behind. I turned around and saw my daughter, Y/n, giving me a warm hug.

"Y/n?" I said while wiping my tears 

"mom... please don't cry." Y/n whispered softly as she hugged me tighter " I hate to see you cry."

I turned around and hugged Y/n back, we hugged for a while, it was nice.

As Y/n ended the hug, she looked down and said "I'm sorry for distracting you.."

I smiled softly and said " ooh mi dulce hija... don't apologize."

Y/n looked at me and said  "Really? Abuela said-"

I shushed Y/n and said "It's okay, don't listen what Abuela said, You didn't distract me for my attention, okay?"

Y/n gave me a small nod and said "Okay mom."

As Y/n hugged me again, I hugged back

"mom..?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

A rainbow grew above my head as I gave Y/n a huge smile

" I love you too mi amor."

~~~~That's All Folks~~~~

sorry for making it short, I was out of ideas