Yandere! Older! Antonio x Female Reader

( Y/n's P.O.V)

Today's a special day today: It's Antonio's 16th birthday. Everyone, and I mean everyone was buying gifts for Antonio, even me.... who I have a crush on but didn't tell no one... except for Dolores, but she also didn't tell anyone about it.  As I was walking down town thinking about what gift I should bring for Antonio's birthday. I bumped into someone and we fell down.

"  Oh dear!" I yelled " I so sorry I-"

" Y/n?!" yelled a male voice. As I opened my eyes I was shock to see my old ex-friend, Aden right in front of me

" It's been long huh?" I said while turning away

" Y-Yeah..." Aden replied

It was an awkward silence, then we got up and just stared at each other

" H-Hey Y/n..." Aden said as he looked at me 

" yeah?"

" C-Can you ditch Antonio's birthday and hang out with me?"

" Ditch Antonio?!" I asked, trying not to get angry " Why you want me to ditch my best friend's party just to hang out with you?!"

Aden then sighed of annoyance and said " This is why I ended our friendship: YOU NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME!"

" And that's a problem?!" I yelled

" Y/n!" Aden whispered yell " Stop yelling, everyone's staring"

" Let them stare!" I yelled " I'm not going to ditch Antonio! and will you please excuse me, I need to give my REAL friend a gift."

" UGH!" Aden growled as he stormed away.

" ¡Perra estúpida y egoísta!." I mumbled of anger before walking away

( ???????'s P.O.V)

As my pet bird, Pico,  flew in my room, he landed on my arm and told me what happened

" Aden... said WHAT?!" I yelled of anger " How dare he tells my Y/n to ditch me! I'm going to kill him! thank you Pico, I'll be sure to get rid of him before the party starts."

As Pic nodded his head, he flew back to the tree, and I left my room.

" hey Birthday boy!" my mom smiled " Where are you going?"

" just going to have a quick chat with Aden!" I smiled

" Okay, make sure nobody's watching you!" ( damn Pepa! you're okay with this?!)

" I won't." I smiled as I grabbed a kitchen knife from the Kitchen, before sliding it in my pocket.

As I left Casita, I whistle out for my other bird friend, Marco, to find Aden.

As I waited, Marco came back and told me to follow him. As I did, he in the forest, out of Encanto, and was crying like a fucking pathetic baby.

I quickly got ready to act and walked up to him.

" Hello Aden." I smiled

As Aden turned to me, he gave me an angry glare and said " YOU!"

" Me?" I mocked him

" YOU STOLE Y/N FROM ME!" Aden yelled as he got up from the ground " I LOVED Y/N! AND YOU AND YOUR STUPID CURSED FAMILY STOLE HER FROM ME!"

Okay... now he's getting annoying

" AND NOW Y/N HAT-"

*STAB*

"!" As Aden looked down to see the knife on his stomach, he fell on his back and I got on top of him and pulled the knife deeper

" AH!" Aden yelled in pain " W-Why did you do this?"

I replied as I pulled the knife and began stabbing him 10 times while yelling  " BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO TAKE BACK Y/N! CAN'T YOU SEE SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU?! SHE'S MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!!"

After stabbing Aden, he was already dead and I was covered in blood. As I got up, I noticed my clothes we're all bloody, so I decided to use the pond to wash myself

( Time skipped// Y/n's P.O.V)  The Madrigal's house

As I knocked on the door, I was greeted by Camilo who yelled out " eeyyyyyy! Y/n! come in!"

As he dragged me inside,  my eyes lit up, WOW! the theme of it actually looks like the Jungle Book! ( did everyone forget about that movie, cause I did)

" Wow!" I smiled " You guys did good."

" Thanks to Mirabel's amazing work." Camilo smiled " The others are back there waiting for you, Even Antoniooooooo~"

" 0\\\\0." I blushed 

" wait? you have a crush on him?" Camilo teased " OH MY GO-"

I covered his mouth and said " If you dare yell it out, I'll break your Chameleon neck,kay?!"

" mm-hm!" Camilo replied as he was trying to move my hand from his mouth, as he did, he patted on my shoulder and said " don't be violent please.."

I laughed a bit, then I felt someone hugging me from behind. I turned around and it was Antonio

"0////////////0" I blushed even harder which caused Camilo to wheeze

Then I noticed a strange smell that kinda smells like blood, I turned to Antonio and said " Hey, why do you smell like-"

" can  I have everyone's attention?" 

We turned around and saw Alma, who was holding the mic " Before we continue partying, Antonio... Y/n.. please come up?"

" why me?" I said

" you'll see." Alma smirked

As I walked upstairs, I turned around and saw Mirabel, Isabella, Luisa, Dolores and Camilo giving me a weird smug smile while slowly nodding their heads.

They probably know...

As we made it up, Alma turned to Antonio and said " you can do this." As Alma handed the mic to Antonio, Antonio took a deep breath then looked at me and said " N/n... we've been friends since forever... And I know that nuisance ex-friend, Aden was in our way, and now since he's out of our lives... I-I love you Y/n! And I want you to be my girlfriend!"

Warm tears rolled down my eyes, Antonio then gave me a sad look and said " D-Does that mean n-"

I interrupted him as I pulled him in for a hug.

Everyone was gasp, even Antonio who was shock

" That's a big fat yes."

As I ended the hug, Antonio said " B-But Y/n... I gave you those clues that I ended Aden... why didn't you reject me?"

" Lets be honest." I laughed " Aden IS a nuisance and I did want him dead.. so you basically read my mind... I love ya animal boy." I laughed as I kissed him

" I love you too."

Alma then awed and said " Anyways! let's continue partying!"

And that's what we did

DAYUM! That's 1061 words!