Mirabel x Female! Tomboy reader

This suggestion was asked by Redmax_34

( Mirabel's P.O.V)

 " hurry up y/n! we're going to be late!"

" Mirabel!" Y/n laugh softly " why are you dragging me the the Casita? is it THAT important??"

" Yeah!" I smiled while grabbing Y/n's hand " I already told my family that we'll be here on time! so come on!"

" ugh, okay." Y/n said while laughing " lets go."

As I was dragging Y/n to the casita, my face was heating up and my heart was beating in full speed, This is it. This is the day where I confess my feelings to Y/n! I'm kinda excited and nervous.. But if Y/n says no, then I'll still see her as a friend.

( meanwhile in the Casita)

" we're finally here! but first, close your eyes Y/n."

" what? why?"

" please?"

Y/n rolled her eyes before closing them

" Thank you, now, we'll walk slowly and when we get here, you'll be in full shock!"

" haha! okay."

As I slightly gripped Y/n's hand, I opened the door and we slowly entered into the Casita

" welc-"

I quickly interrupted Dolores and pointed at Y/n 

She then nodded her head and guided me and Y/n to the backyard.

" Okay! open your eyes Y/n!"

(Y/n's P.O.V)

As I slowly opened my eyes, my eyes widen of shock as I saw a huge table that kinda looks fancy

" wow! Mirabel! this is amazing!"

" Thanks." Mirabel said while giving me a friendly smile " I wanted to go to a fancy restaurant, but Abuela insisted me to have dinner in the backyard

" That's really sweet of her! remember when I met her she thought I was a dude?"

Mirabel laughed a bit and said " yeah! but she actually likes you!"

" Glad she does!"

and then, the awkward silence came.

" so....uh.... Y/n?"

" Yeah?"

Mirabel took a deep breath and said " Ever since you came to the Encanto, I've always love hanging out with you.. you're an amazing friend and I love you for it."

" Mirabel... I've always felt the same way. In short, I love you too." 

Mirabel's  face turned bright red, she said slowly "You... love me too?"

" Of course!" I smiled "I've always love you!"

It didn't take long when Mirabel pulled me in for a kiss

It was nice and passionate, That's when we heard Isabela and the others cheering, which caused us to turn around to the Madrigals cheering on us.

" Come on Y/n." Mirabel smiled " Lets eat our food."

" Of course... babe."