Mirabel x Yandere Male Reader

This suggestion was asked by Encantofan6

( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I was walking down the town, I was thinking what should I do. Then my thoughts were interrupted as I heard someone yelling at someone. I turned around and saw Monica punching and kicking Mirabel while yelling things that have to do with me. 

" YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Monica screamed " HOW DARE YOU TALK TO Y/N! FIRST YOU HAVE TO RUIN YOUR FAMILIES MIRACLE AND NOW YOU HAVE TO STEAL Y/N FROM ME! THINGS WILL BE BETTER IF YOU WERE DEAD! THINGS WILL BE MUCH BETTER IF YOU DIDN'T RUIN YOUR FAMILIES MIRACEL! DIE! DIE! DIE YOU LITTLE WHORE!"

I clenched my fists and said " That little bitch! how dare she hurts MY Mirabel?! now she must die!"

As I walked back home, I went in to the basement and grabbed the Nata Axe Ironclad and I put it in my pocket and walked out of my house to find Monica.

As I managed to find her, I yelled out Monica's name, which caused her to turn around and blushed. Ugh.. so pathetic

( This is not mine, It belongs to Vivnos the Youtuber)

" N/N!" Monica yelled out as she ran to my like she was a toddler " How are you doing?!"

" Doing fine." I replied with a fake smile " how are you?"

" Doing good." Monica smiled back " An-Anyways... can we talk in the top of the mountains?"

" sure." I smiled, As we started walking, I was thinking about my future with Mirabel but it was interrupted as I felt Monica's hand touching mine

" D-Do you mind if I touch them."

" I guess." I shrugged,

As Monica did, I heard her giggle while laying her head on my shoulders. I felt so, so uneasy about this...

As we made it up to the top, I turned to Monica and said " so, why'd you want us go to the top of the mountain?"

" B-Because I want to confess to you about something.." Monica said as she looked up at me " What's so special about Mirabel?"

" What you mean?"

" I mean, she's useless!" Monica yelled " All she wants to make a stupid excuse that she matters! News flash: SHE'S NOT!"

As Monica kept on talking about Mirabel, I slowly grabbed out my Nata Axe Ironclad out of my pocket and waited for her to stop talking

" AND SHE'S-" As Monica looked down, she quickly stopped talking and began to shake of fear

" You were saying?" I said darkly " She's what?" I asked " FINISH THAT LAST SENTENCE!"

" W-W-W-Why d-d-do you have a Nata Axe Ironclad?" Monica asked while stuttering

" I saw what you did to Mirabel." I replied " YOU BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER! YOU EVEN TOLD HER TO DIE! AND YOU THOUGHT I'LL LOVE YOU! WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU! MIRABEL WON'T DIE, IT'LL BE YOU! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"     As I cut her head open, she screamed in pain then fell to her death and landed on the ground.

I looked down at her dead body and said " that's what you get for hurting what's mine."

Then I threw the Axe while landed on her forehead and walked away.