Chapter 78: Lake Tahoe

Vince's POV

"Well, goodbye I guess." I said, before she interrupted me.

"Um... wanna... walk me home?" She asked meekly.

"Sure." I said with a smile, excited that I didn't have to leave her just yet.

As we made our way up the steps of her apartment building, I found myself checking her out again. I could hardly take my eyes off of her earlier... she looked stunning in that dress and somehow she looked equally as stunning in my shirt and those short little daisy duke shorts she had on.

It took every ounce of self control I had to keep my hands in my pockets and off of her ass as she climbed the stairs in front of me. I thanked God she couldn't see me, because I may have been able to keep my hands off, but I definitely couldn't keep my eyes off.

We walked to her door and I watched as she reached for the key... I don't know what it was, maybe it was seeing her in my old tee shirt... but I could not stop thinking about taking it off her.

As she opened the door, it was all I could do not to push her inside and start kissing her. I wanted so badly to see that shirt in between in my hands and then hitting the floor... like I'd seen so many times before.

I knew I was supposed to be giving her space and time... but the only space I could think about was the few feet between us that I wanted to close and the only time I could think about was how fast I could rip her clothes off...

I could feel my blood pumping as I thought about how we were alone and single, with nobody outside in a car waiting for us... just the two of us, standing outside of her empty apartment... I'd never fucked her inside this new apartment she had. But I'd seen the inside before... I could just imagine picking her up and putting her on the counter... or bending her over the couch... or...

She opened her mouth to speak, but I had to cut her off.

"I'll see ya around, Heids." I said, turning on my heels and storming off down the hallway before I could lose control of myself and fuck anything up between the two of us...

———————————————————————————

Three weeks later

"Just invite her if you want her to come so bad!" Heather said in her usual high pitched, shrill tone.

"I-I can't! It'd be weird if I invited her... but you could invite her!" I told, or I guess kind of asked, Heather.

"Oh my God, you boys are helpless." Heather said, reluctantly standing up and walking over to the front of the plane where there was a phone hanging from the wall.

We were all sat in our private plane, waiting to head to Lake Tahoe. We had a show there tonight and then we planned to spend the rest of the weekend hitting the slopes... Not the cocaine kinda slopes, the actual slopes... Well, who am I kidding, probably both. 

We were gonna stay at this sick hotel they'd just built on top of the mountain. Each of us had a crazy luxury suit and we planned to ski, smoke and sip our way through the entire weekend.

There was just one more thing I needed to complete the weekend... and Heather was on the phone with her right now.

"Heidi! What are you up to?"

......

"Okay and what about this weekend?"

......

Angel (Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, Nikki Sixx fan fic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें