Chapter 3: One Night

Once we were inside his apartment, which was slightly messier than I would've imagined, I headed straight for the freezer.

"Hmm... no ice pack so looks like we're gonna have to settle for frozen peas," I laughed as I grabbed them and turned back around to see Vince sitting in a chair at the end of the kitchen island, staring at me intently.

I walked over to his chair and placed the peas on the counter. I stood a few inches in front of him and placed my fingers over the spot where his lip had split. He winced a little and I moved away from the cut, tracing the rest of his lips with my fingers. He slid his arm behind the small of my back and pulled me closer to him. I moved my hand from his lips to back behind his ear and we made eye contact for a split second before crashing into each other. It was like all the crazy events and adrenaline of the night had led to this one moment. We had so much built up energy that we were frantically pulling at each others clothing, doing all that we could to make the space between us as small as possible.

While we were still kissing, Vince stood up from his chair, picked me up with one arm and had his other hand twisted through my hair and clutching the back of my head. He walked me through the kitchen into his bedroom and fell onto the bed, still holding me. He slipped off my crop top and leather skirt and I grabbed at his tight leather pants, unable to get them off. "Let me..." he said as he untied his pants himself and slid them off. He fell back onto the bed and I climbed on top of him, kissing him more hurriedly than before as he undid my bra in one hook. He slid his arm across my bare back and flipped me over so that he was on top of me. He kissed from my neck, in between my breast, down my stomach and right to where I wanted him to be. "Vince..." I trailed off excitedly. He stayed there a few minutes as my back arched and my toes curled. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. "Vince!" I shouted, hoping he would get the message. "Oh you want it?" He whispered as he kissed back up my stomach and lowered himself down over me. "Vince, please..." I moaned, knowing that was exactly what he wanted, but truthfully it was what I wanted too so I played along with his little game.

"You asked for it," he said as he slid inside. I gasped and dug my nails across his back. My entire body ached for him as I kept moaning to his pace.

———————————————————————————

I woke up the next morning with a cloudy, pounding head. At first I thought of what a crazy dream I must've had, but then it all came flooding back. I felt the pain in my wrist. I felt my naked body under the bed sheets. And I felt Vince's arm draped over my waist. I wasn't upset or regretful, but I knew I had to get out of there before Vince woke up. I couldn't be one of those girls who he slept with and then overstayed their welcome. I understood perfectly how one night stands worked and I had to get the hell out of here before Vince got up. I slid out of bed as slow as possible and picked my clothes up off the floor. I got dressed in the living room, praying that Vince didn't have roommates. I saw the bag of frozen peas sitting untouched on the kitchen counter and giggled silently, tiptoeing out of the front door without making a sound.

Vince's POV:

I woke up and rolled over to an empty bed. I checked the clock, which read 3pm and tried to recall the events of last night... I reached up and felt my lip and remembered all of what went down. I laid my head back on my pillow and rested my arms behind my head. I smiled thinking about the trouble we had gotten ourselves into at the Whisky and then smirked thinking about the trouble we had gotten ourselves into back here. But why wasn't she here? Maybe she woke up early, got bored and decided to leave.

I sat up in bed, realizing that I didn't have her number or last name or anything. Heidi... I thought hard about who might know her or how to contact her, but figured my best bet was to just return back to the scene of the crime later tonight.

Hopefully she'd be at the Whisky tonight. I mean, if not, there's plenty of other girls, but she was... something else.