Chapter 11: Elektric

I woke up the next morning in Vince's bed, with his arm draped across my side. I remembered falling asleep on the couch so I wasn't quite sure how we got here. I also remembered something I was very sure of and it was that we had had an insanely serious conversation while under the influence of both lust and alcohol. I wondered if Vince would regret any of the things he said, what if he didn't even remember them?

The uncertainty was killing me so I turned over to face him and shook his shoulder a little. His eyes blinked open slowly and when he saw me looking back at him he let out a sleepy half smile.

"Morning Heid... or afternoon, I guess." He said warmly as he glanced at the clock on the bedside table behind him. He turned back over to me and immediately noticed the concerned expression that must've been written all over my face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He said stroking my arm and looking into my eyes.

I sat up out of the bed and leaned against the headboard, staring at the wall in front of me. "Vince... about last night..." I started and he sat up too and interrupted.

"If you didn't mean those things I get it... we were really drunk and-"

"What? Me? No, I was gonna say the same thing to you?" I shot back.

"What? No, of course not, I meant every word." He said.

"Well so did I," I replied before breaking my gaze away from the wall and turning to look at him. "So what happens now?" I asked, still trying to process what all of this really meant.

Vince had broken into a devilish grin before grabbing my waist and pulling me over to sit on his lap. "Well I can think of a few things..." he said mischievously.

"Yeah me too... breakfast" I said sarcastically.

"Oh you've got jokes?" He asked before moving his hands from my waist, up to my sides and tickling me.

"Vince.... stop!! Quit it!" I screamed and wriggled around on the bed trying to get out of his reach. He shifted his weight so that he was laying on top of me, still tickling as I yelled and hollered for him to stop. I felt bad for whoever lived in the apartment next door. Between the sex and this, they probably thought Vince was the noisiest motherfucking neighbor on the planet.

He finally grabbed my hands that kept fighting his and pinned them up above my head, the two of us laughing and out of breath. He locked eyes with mine before leaning down and kissing me passionately. He let go of my arms and I wrapped them around his neck, pressing my hips up against his. He suddenly broke the kiss and hopped off of the bed, "breakfast it is then" he smirked before walking into the kitchen.

"Vince!" I yelled after him, frustrated at his teasing. I got up to join him, walking into the kitchen in just one of his tee shirts and my thong. I knew this game wasn't over and I was pretty good at it too.

"So eggs... cereal? Uh, that's about all I got." He said searching through fridge.

"Cereal's good," I said back as he walked over to the top shelf to grab it.

"Frosted Flakes right? That's what you had last time," he said before grabbing the box and handing it to me.

I smiled a little before saying, "I'm surprised you remembered."

"Well you like it with no milk, how could I forget that you weirdo." He teased before walking to the fridge to fix himself some eggs.

"Shut up," I joked back, sticking my hand into the cereal box.

"So what are you up to today?" He asked.

"I don't have any plans, you?" I replied between bites of Frosted Flakes.