Chapter 26: Tabloid

As soon as we made eye contact, I rolled my eyes and shot him a smile. He laughed back at me and tilted his head to the door. Thank God Tommy was with me on this one.

"Sorry ladies, not tonight," I mumbled as I pushed passed them and made a beeline for the door. I saw Tommy heading my way out of the corner of my eye and waited up for him once I'd gotten out of the room.

"Dude, did you see Nikki? That lucky bastard is about to score so hard!" Tommy said laughing as we started our walk back to our hotel room.

"Yeah he had fucking eight girls on him when I last saw him, he's about to have the five that we just dumped too!" I chuckled back at him.

"You know how when you're fucking and you don't wanna bust yet you so you just start thinking of shit to get you out of the mood, like your ugly ass middle school teacher or your grandma or some shit?" Tommy asked.

"Uh... yeah man..?" I said back, wondering where the fuck he was going with this.

"That's what I do in situations like that, I just think 'Heather's tits-Heather's tits-Heather's tits' over and over again and then I don't even wanna fuck anyone else, I just wanna fuck her!" He said proudly.

I laughed to myself and contemplated his strategy for a second. I guess it could work, but I didn't really need to think about Heidi's tits... I just thought about her in general. Her laugh or her smile... then I didn't care about whoever or whatever was in front of me... although, she does have nice tits so maybe I'll add that to the mix just to be safe.

"Honestly not a bad idea dude... I'm gonna call Heidi when we get back, then wanna do an acid tab on the roof of the tour bus?" I asked mischievously.

"Oh hell yeah," he said back with a grin.

———————————————————————————

One week later

We'd wrapped a show in Kansas City a few hours earlier and Tommy and I managed to escape the groupie quicksand yet again. We'd been sitting at the hotel bar drinking ever since we got back and we'd just seen Nikki stumble through the lobby with two different girls.

"He might be living the dream, but he's 100% gonna get an STD." Tommy slurred as a joke, but I could hear the hint of jealousy in his voice.

"You don't think he already has one?" I laughed back, trying to mask my own jealousy. Don't get me wrong, I love Heidi, but damn I wish she was here already. This might be the longest I've ever gone without sex since I was like fucking 16.

"I'm gonna go outside and smoke a cig, you want one?" I asked Tommy as I pulled a pack of Marlboro's out of my back pocket.

"Yeah sure, I think I'd rather smoke a joint instead though." Tommy said back with a smirk as he hopped off the barstool.

"I'm gonna smoke a cig or two, I'll meet you upstairs in a second." I said, fist bumping him as he walked to the elevator and I walked outside.

As soon as I lit my cigarette, I heard someone walk up behind me, stuttering my name.

"V-V-Vince? You're Vince Neil right!?" A girl with a Crue tee shirt on said as she stumbled toward me.

"Nope, you've got the wrong person." I said, looking straight ahead and puffing on my cigarette.

"C-C-Can you help me f-find Nikki... Nikki Sixx? He told me to meet him at the Hilton hotel off 5th street! *hiccup* Is... is this 5th street?" She said looking up at the tall hotel building that stretched up hundreds of feet above us.