Chapter 45: Lingerie

"Okay, for this next part we're gonna split you two up and ask some questions individually. It's a wrap after that!" The director of the shoot instructed Vince and I, who'd spent the last hour rolling around in a luxurious, velvety bed getting our picture taken.

Vince winked at me as an assistant led him into a separate room for his interview and I sat down in the corner for mine.

"Okay, so we've just got a few questions. We want to compare the answers you guys give, it'll make for a super cute story." The assistant assured me as she plopped down in front of me with a pen and paper.

"What's your favorite thing about Vince?" She asked and I was immediately taken aback at how personal she'd started.

"Um.... I'd have to say his sense of humor. He always keeps me laughing." I said with a smile, excited to hear his version of this interview.

"And your favorite thing about your relationship in general?" She continued.

"Hmm..." I said thoughtfully, trying to narrow down something that I could consider my favorite.

"I guess that we never really argue, we're both very independent people and you'd think we would butt heads quite often, but we never do. We always have each other's best interests at heart... I want him to tour and enjoy his Rockstar life and he wants me to model and be all that I can be. We're very supportive of one another." I said, proud of my magazine-worthy answer.

"And about the Rockstar life, how do the long nights and groupies work out for ya?" She asked innocently, but I knew she was trying to uncover some dirt.

"We both love a long night," I said with a touch of naughtiness.

"And as for the groupies, they can be annoying in their own way, but Vince never pays them any attention so it doesn't bother me." I said definitely. Hoping that the interviewer would get the hint and move on.

"Okay and one last question... will we be hearing wedding bells in your future?" She asked eagerly, her eyes shooting up to gauge my reaction.

"Oh... I don't know about that," I giggled awkwardly, being slightly caught off guard. My mind flashed back to the comment Vince made the other day and I wondered if he was getting asked the same questions that I was...

"Um, we're both young so it's hard to say. I know I love him and that's all that matters, right?" I said with a smile, charismatically dodging the question.

———————————————————————————

"Shots! Shots! Shots!" Heather and I roared as we slammed our fists against the table with each word. Vince, Tommy and Nikki looked on and laughed, taking swigs of their beer before ordering from the bartender.

Six shots clinked down on the counter in front of us and I looked over at the boys curiously.

"Six?" I asked, wondering who was getting a two.

"Yeah, I can't fucking fifth wheel with you guys all night." Nikki said before glancing behind us into the crowd, grabbing the first girl he saw and putting the shot in her hand.

"Nikki Sixx, nice to meet you." He said with a wink, throwing his shot back.

"Nikki Sixx? That's a cool name." She giggled back before taking her own shot.

Nikki put his arm around her and led her to the dance floor, putting his hand up to wave goodbye to us as he walked away.

"To separate rooms tonight!" Vince said, raising his shot glass and waiting for us to raise ours.