Chapter 20: Mile High Club

Two months later

Vince slammed the door shut behind us and lifted me up onto the sink. I tried to wrap my legs around him, but they hit the wall behind us and we both stopped for a second and giggled.

"Shhhh," He whispered as he slid my shirt off and started kissing up my neck.

"Vince... we're gonna get in trouble!" I whispered, putting my hand on his chest and pretending to push him away.

He leaned over me, putting his mouth against my ear and breathing, "trouble's my middle name babe, you should know that by now."

I laughed quietly before closing my eyes and giving into him. I threw my head back as he started nibbling on my ear and I frantically unbuttoned his jeans. His hands traveled up my skirt, from my thighs up to my hips and grabbed the sides of my underwear, pulling them down and slinging them on the floor.

He slid inside of me and I gasped, digging my fingernails into his back. He winced slightly and loosened my grip, remembering that his right shoulder still hurt from dislocating it in the wreck a few months ago.

"No, don't stop." He said devilishly when he felt me let him go.

As if to challenge me to keep my hands off him, he started thrusting harder and faster, his hands holding on to my waist. Instinctively, my hands found themselves clung to his back again and he let out a small chuckle.

"That's more like it," He whispered into my ear before grabbing my face with his hand and pulling me in for a kiss.

My breathing picked up and I was trying as hard as I possibly could to keep quiet. Vince kept one hand around my face and slid the other down from my waist to my clit and started rubbing circles around it.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him towards me, kissing him aggressively to try and keep any noise from coming out of my mouth. He kept going... and going.... and going until finally I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled away from him and tilted my head back, letting a small squeak escape my mouth as I came and he finished right after.

I leaned back against the mirror, with my eyes still closed and my entire body tingling. Vince pulled his pants up from around his ankles and laughed, leaning to put his forehead against mine.

"God, I love you Heidi." He whispered, causing me to blush. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again. I thought back to the wreck and almost didn't want to let him go.

"I love you too Vin, now let's get back-" I started before someone began banging on the bathroom door.

"You've been in here for 30 minutes, I gotta take a piss!!" A mans voice bellowed out. My heart had skipped a beat when I first heard the knocking, but I was relieved to recognize the voice as Tommy's.

"Busy!" Vince shouted back, both of us laughing as we got dressed.

He opened the door and Tommy was standing behind it, his arms crossed and his foot tapping the ground like a disapproving dad.

"It's people like you who give rockstars a bad name," he said jokingly, shoving past us to get into the bathroom.

"Tommy, you did a line of coke off Heather's tits last night, don't talk to me about rockstar behavior." Vince said casually and I couldn't help but laugh.

Tommy's gave us a smirk before shutting the door and we walked back to our seats. We plopped down and instantly Heather looked over at us disapprovingly from across the isle.

"We land in two hours, you two couldn't wait that long!!" She whispered half jokingly and half judgmentally.

"Two hours? We might have to go back in there Vin?" I said sarcastically, causing Heather to roll her eyes and plop back down into her seat.