Chapter 79: The Slopes

Heidi's POV

I groaned as my eyes fluttered open in response to the sunlight. It was flooding in from the window of the bedroom.... the- the bedroom? I looked around curiously for a second, not recognizing my surroundings and trying to remember where the hell I was.

Oh yeah... but... how'd I get in bed? I wondered.

I shot up quickly, turning to see if anyone else was in bed with me... but there was no one there. I got up and tiptoed into the other room, peering over the couch and seeing Vince sound asleep. I laughed a little at how pitiful he looked. This big ass guy, with his feet practically hanging off of this small ass couch.

I walked over to the bar area and started quietly making some coffee, hoping I wouldn't wake Vince. I cringed as the machine whined and coffee started sputtering into the pot, turning around to make sure he was still asleep. Just as my head whipped back around, I jumped at the sound of his voice breaking the silence.

"Hmmm... Smells good," he said in a raspy tone.

"Good morning," I said cheerily. At first, I was gonna apologize for waking him up, but honestly I was kinda glad I did.

"'Morning. What would I have to do to get you to make me a cup?" He asked sleepily. I was glad I was still turned away from him because a little smirk crept across my face. I could think of a few things... I thought, before telling myself to get my head out of the gutter.

"Well you could share your blanket because it's fucking freezing in this place!!" I said, handing him a coffee cup and then sitting on the couch beside him, throwing the covers over my bare legs.

As I'd pulled them back I noticed that he didn't have anything on besides his boxers. His free hand shot down to his lap to keep the blanket from coming off of him entirely and he looked up at me quickly to see if I'd caught a glimpse.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, Vince." I said, giggling at his urgency.

"Shit, it is cold in here. I don't think I ever turned the heat on last night." He said as he'd fully sat up now and his chest was exposed to the air. He stood up, completely abandoning the blanket, and walked over to mess with the thermostat.

I admired the muscles in his back as he walked away, recognizing the plaid pair of boxers he had on. I'd wore them to bed a few times on tour when it was too dark in our hotel room to find the thong he'd flung across the ro-

My eyes darted down to the coffee cup I was holding the second he turned back around, hoping he hadn't caught me staring.

He plopped back down on the couch and grabbed my legs, draping them over his lap before throwing the blanket back over us both. He kept one hand underneath the blanket, resting on my legs, and leaned forward to pick up his cup with the other.

I looked over at him surprised, not saying anything... but not pulling away either.

"You're cold, right?" He said innocently as he ran his hand up and down my leg quickly, trying to create some warmth.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him, honestly it was kinda nice. It had to be like 50 fucking degrees in this room.

"How was the show??" I asked, sipping my coffee.

"It was awesome, it was a huge stadium show. Probably like twenty thousand people? We lit Nikki on fire again, it was sick." He said proudly.

"Shit, I didn't know it was a stadium show?? Now I feel bad for not going!" I squealed.

"No, don't! It seemed like you and Heather had a good time last night anyways." He said, motioning his head to the empty bottles of wine on the table in front of us.