Chapter 15: The Cathouse

I slid on a crystal covered crop top- well, more of a bra than a crop top really, to match my black skirt before Vince and I headed out of the door to go to the Cathouse.

We walked about halfway down the strip, talking and laughing. Predicting how long Tommy and Heather would take before leaving to go bang and guessing if Nikki would be leaving with Brandi or a random groupie. Our light conversation was cut short when someone yelled at us from ahead as we were a few yards away from the entrance of the bar.

"It's Vince! Vince Neil! And Heidi Mark!" Yelled someone with a camera before a group of other people came swarming over to us.

They all flashed their cameras repeatedly and yelled over each other, trying to get our attention.

"Vince is it true, are you two dating?" One asked.

"Vince! How do you the handle groupies when you got a smokeshow like this?" Another yelled.

"Heidi, give us the scoop, what's Mr. Neil like in bed!" Said another.

I clung onto Vince's arm and he tightened his grip around my waist as we ignored them and kept walking. They continued to yell questions and snap pictures up the entire sidewalk until we finally got to the door of the Cathouse, where security told them to fuck off.

Once we got inside, I was shocked at the amount of people here to celebrate... well mostly shocked at the amount of famous people here to celebrate.

I looked around and saw David in the corner talking with the rest of his band, Van Halen. I saw the boys from Ratt and Quiet Riot grabbing drinks at the bar. I kept looking through the crowd until I saw Heather and told Vince I was going to talk with her, as he headed to the bar to grab us some Jack.

She saw me as I was heading over and her eyes lit up as she pulled me into a hug.

"Heid, guess what I've got the biggest news!!" She gushed.

"Oh god... you're pregnant?" I said with wide eyes.

"God no... I got a lead role as Sammy Jo in that soap opera, Dynasty! I'm finally gonna be on TV!"

"Oh my gosh, Heather no freaking way!!" I screamed, grabbing her hands with mine.

"Believe it Heid, we're all on the way to stardom!" Heather screamed back excitedly.

"Speaking of fame, did you see all the paparazzi out there? They practically attacked me and Vince." I said.

"Ugh," she groaned, rolling her eyes, "me and Tommy too, and that's just after one MTV video. It's only gonna get worse. I heard their album was doing incredible..."

We shot each other a glance and I went to open my mouth, but was interrupted by Tommy, Nikki, Brandi and Vince joining us. Brandi was carrying a tray of tequila shots and Nikki had a dastardly smile plastered across his face.

"Did everyone hear the news!" Nikki slurred, already drunk.

"Brandi just got picked as playmate of the year! 1982, what a fucking year!" He said picking up a tequila glass and raising it in the air, waiting for us to do the same.

We all picked up a shot glass and clinked it with Nikki's.

"We really are a motley crew," Vince said laughing before taking his shot.

I threw my shot back before looking around at all of the people surrounding me. We'd all gotten so close and I was so glad to see things going our way. Three rockstars, an actress, a model and a playboy bunny. I guess that is a Motley. Fucking. Crew.