Chapter 88: Roofies

Heidi's POV

"Need some help?" A familiar voice said from behind me... I couldn't place who it was and I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on as I felt him guide me into a room and then sit me down onto a bed.

It was like I was in and out... almost like being black out drunk but a little part of me deep down, kinda knew what was going on? But I couldn't really process anything... it felt like a dream almost. You know what's going on but it seems so bizarre and twisted and you can't quite control the situation.

I heard him speaking but I only caught a few words here and there... I felt my mouth open and struggle to respond to whatever he was saying. I was fighting to stay coherent, but I could feel myself drifting in and out.

I felt him place his hand on my knee and I looked down, catching a glimpse of it on my leg before my eyes blurred again and I was back out of it.

He leaned in and I felt warmth on my cheek... did he just... kiss my cheek? What the fuck is going on...

"V-Vince... I can't..." I tried to stutter out, hoping he'd get the message that I was not trying to hook up right now.

Instead of backing away, he leaned in closer and kissed my lips. I couldn't even tell if I was kissing him back or not... I felt like I was moving in slow motion and I couldn't figure out what I was doing or what he was doing... were we about to hook up? Had I asked him too? Why am I feeling like this... What... the fuck... is going on...

I felt myself drifting further and further away, like I was sinking into the bed. I thought I was gonna lose consciousness... it felt like I had... except I knew I was still sitting up right... I could feel everything going on around me, I just had no clue what was happening.

I felt his arm start to slide up my knee, toward the hem of my skirt, and I put my hand on top of it, trying to stop him... Only, it was like being in a dream again. I tried to put as much force as I could to stop him, but it seemed like my hand just laid on top of his... not moving at all.

"Vin-V-V..." I tried to form words as I pulled away from his kiss, but I couldn't get them out of my mouth.

Suddenly, I heard something from the other side of the room... I couldn't tell what it was but I noticed when some weight lifted up off the bed... he must've gotten up... I was so exhausted trying to straighten out everything going on around me that I just stopped trying to fight to stay aware and let myself drift off completely.....

———————————————————————————
Vince's POV

Fuck... I gotta find Heidi...

I raced up the stairs and starting kicking open every door I came to as I walked through the long hallway. I'd opened the second door and found that it was the bathroom... and it was empty.

My heart sank. Where the fuck is she...

I could feel my fist balling up with rage as I made my way down the hallway, entering room after room, until finally I'd gotten to the last door at the very end and I could see lights shining from underneath the door frame.

I took a deep breath before opening it, trying to channel my anger and stay calm so I didn't explode if I'd walked in and seen something I didn't like...