Chapter 4: Remember Me?

Heidi's POV

I woke up later that afternoon after walking home from Vince's apartment and rolled over to call my friend Heather.

"Hey Heid! What are we doing tonight?" She exclaimed from the other end of the line.

"Woah, you're way too cheery for how earlier it is. I'm still nursing a sick hangover, okay?" I growled.

"Heid, it's 4pm. I saw you at the Whisky last night, but didn't get a chance to say hey. You were gone before I could. How could you possibly have stayed out that la- wait! Oh my god, wait! You went home with that singer last night, didn't you!" She screamed again, as I grimaced and pulled away slightly from the receiver.

"Heather, he punched some jerk in the face who was mouthing off to me, I had to!" I yelled back. "... Not that I wouldn't have any way," I said in between laughs as my head started to ache less and less thinking back to the night before.

"You didn't see it? I thought it was a huge scene?" I asked curiously.

"Well why you were off screwing the singer, I was making out with the drummer backstage!" She said proudly.

We laughed out loud from either end of the phone and decided that we had to dress our best tonight and hit the strip again. Maybe we could round two with our rockstars if they were out and about.

I hung up the phone and fell back into bed with a huge smile on my face. What the hell am I getting myself in to? I thought.

———————————————————————————

Heather arrived at my apartment at about 12am dressed to the nines. We both had on the tightest leather skirts you could buy and sequined crop tops that showed off just enough stomach and cleavage to leave you wanting more. Our blonde hair was feathered up about as high as it could go.

We started our night off at the Rainbow, where David's band was playing. As we walked into the nightclub, I immediately started scanning the room in search of a certain blonde headed someone before I caught myself. Stop, you're here to have fun not to meet up with Vince. Just enjoy yourself I thought.

We ordered drinks and met up with David's girlfriend Candy, who thought we were best friends just because I was so close with David. Secretly, I knew that David cheated on her all the time, but hey he was getting pretty famous so what could she expect? I also couldn't really blame David because she was super dramatic and got on everyone's nerves constantly. I figured he must keep her around because she's crazy good in bed or something, I mean with a name like Candy...

"Heidi!!! Heather!!!!" She screeched from across the crowd of people gathered to watch Van Halen perform. Heather and I exchanged glances that both said kill me now before walking over to her. She grabbed our hands and pulled us to the front row, where she had a slew of shots sitting beside the stage waiting for us. "Drink up bitches, David and his band got a record deal and we're fucking partying tonight!!" She yelled over the music in a high pitched scream that could've put Vince to shame. I tried to drown Candy out with the music and shots as I danced along to Van Halen's new song Unchained.

After they were done playing, Candy, Heather and I walked backstage to congratulate the band on their album. "Heidi!" David said as he wrapped me in a hug, "you're coming to my after party right? It's at my place down the street, everyone's gonna be there." I glanced at Heather, who's eyes lit up at the mention of an after party. "Oh yeah, we'll be there." I said with a grin.

After drinking backstage with David and his friends and listening to Candy ramble on about how her and David would buy a mansion one day with all the money he'll make from this record deal, we finally left to hit the after party.