Chapter 9: Ozzy and Axl

Vince's POV

I woke up and rolled over to see Heidi still sound asleep, her frizzy blonde hair and tan bare back facing me. I didn't know how to feel. Normally I'd be cursing myself for bringing a girl to my house instead of going back to hers, that way I could leave rather than have to kick anyone out the next morning. But with Heidi it was different. I had fully expected her not to be here when I woke up, but I was glad she was. I had no idea why I invited her out for dinner last night. I wanted to thank her for getting my sloppy drunk ass home the other night, and let her know I'd be gone for a little. I don't know what this thing we have going on is or if it even warrants a thanks or a heads up. It seems to be mostly physical, but-

My thoughts were interrupted by movement as she shifted around a little before rolling over to face me. Her bright green eyes slowly fluttered open and met with mine and she let a small smile fall across her lips.

- but this is not something I feel with anyone that I'm just physical with, I thought as I looked back at her.

"I finally stuck around for the morning, the least you could've done was breakfast in bed," She said sleepily.

I scoffed before saying "well it's 1pm so I think you mean lunch."

She sat up and started grabbing clothes off the floor. When she bent back up, she had her tube top in one hand and my old Black Sabbath shirt in the other. She looked at both hands for a few seconds before glancing over at me and batting her eyelash a few times.

"Go ahead, take it," I laughed before getting up and going to the bathroom.

When I walked back into my room, it was empty so I stepped into the living room. Heidi was in the kitchen, on her tip toes trying her best to reach a box of cereal that was on the top shelf of my cabinet. All she had on was my tee shirt and her black lace thong, so I took a second to admire her ass before walking up behind her to grab the box.

"Thanks," She said sounding stubbornly defeated. She opened it, stuck her hand inside and started eating it straight from the box.

"No milk?" I asked squinting my eyes.

"Ew no," she replied with furrowed brows.

"What? You're insane!" I laughed back.

The room fell silent for a second before she sat the box down on the counter and motioned toward the door.

"Well I'm gonna go, tell Ozzy I said hey," She said with a smirk before walking back to my room to grab her pants.

"Later Vince," She said as I walked her to the door. We both paused for a second, unsure of what to do. I figured I might as well kiss her goodbye, I mean I had kissed her everywhere else last night...

But before I could, she spun around and started walking down the hallway. I watched her until she got out of sight, wondering if I'd see that shirt again. Or if he'd see her like this again.

I was slightly relieved that nothing had come of the not-a-date date. I told myself that since I felt something I should give it a shot, but I knew deep down that I was a rockstar who was about to take off. The last thing I need is a girl holding me down.

I walked over to my fridge and cracked open a beer. Oh man, I'm about to have one hell of a week, I thought laughing to myself about all the trouble Nikki and I were about to get ourselves into.

———————————————————————————

Day three

"Pass the Jack Vince," a blonde with the biggest rack I've ever seen asked me seductively. She was sitting in the limo to my right, and another blonde who was topless was sitting to my left. Nikki was across from me with a brunette girl who was sprawled out on the limo seat giving him top. Tommy had gone back to the hotel early to call Heather and Mick was probably in a cave somewhere.