Chapter 112: Happy New Year

Vince's POV

"A minute ago, you said you still loved me... is that true?" I asked as I held her shoulders up against the door.

"Y-Yes. I-"

Before she could finish her sentence I crashed my lips down onto hers. Letting my hands fall from her shoulders, down to her waist and slipping my fingers underneath the hem of her dress.

"Vince!" She shouted as she suddenly pulled away, pushing my chest back off of her as she struggled in between me and the door.

"You aren't listening to me! I love you! But I fucked up. I hurt you, how could we ever go back-"

"Jesus Christ stop being so fucking stubborn, Heidi!" I almost growled.

She looked up at me, her green eyes sparkling even in the darkness. I could tell she was conflicted, her heart was telling her one thing but her head was telling her another. As frustrating as it seemed, I completely understood where she was coming from. I breathed out deeply and then put one hand up against the wall by her head, leaning down close to her to soften the mood.

"I don't know, okay? I don't know how it works. But it does. No matter what I do or who I'm with, I can't get you out of my head. We've both fucked up and somehow we're still crazy about each other." I said, leaning closer toward her face as I spoke.

"Let's just forget about everything and start over. Just you and me..." I whispered just before our lips connected. I kissed her slowly and then slid my hand underneath her chin, tilting her face up to look at me.

"I love you, Heidi." I said, hoping it'd be enough to convince her to let go of any apprehension she had.

Before I could finish trying to figure her out, she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down into her. All I could think about was how fucking good it felt to be kissing her like this, it felt like I was fucking dreaming.

I couldn't get enough of her. I hiked one of her legs up against my hip and pushed her further into the door, sliding my hand up her thigh and underneath her dress. She had her arms locked around my neck, pressing our chests together as she did... but it still wasn't fucking close enough.

I bent down and grabbed her other leg, picking her up beneath her ass and holding her against the door. My fingers gripped at her thighs as she broke apart from my lips, throwing her head back as I started to kiss up her neck.

My lips traced her jawbone and up to her ear, my teeth grazing her skin lightly. She let out a little moan in between her heavy breathing and I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to fucking have her.

I tightened my grip around her legs and started to walk us over to my room, kicking open the door and then laying her down on the bed.

I stood at the foot of my bed, trying to undo my belt as quick as possible, never taking my eyes off her as I did.

God she looked so fucking hot. She sat there, looking me up and down. Her eyes practically screamed 'fuck me' and I couldn't get undressed fast enough.

She reached her hands up and pushed my shirt up my chest. I grabbed the fabric behind my head and yanked it off just as she sat up on her knees to start kissing me again.