Chapter 43: Missed You

We'd all decided to go out for drinks afterwards and had ended up at pretty crowded local bar. Vince and Tommy had been playing pool and Nikki and I were at the bar ordering more drinks.

"You sure you're good to keep drinking Heids? You looked pretty trashed at the concert," Nikki laughed as he looked down at me and spoke.

"Nikki Sixx asking me if I'm good to keep drinking?" I asked sarcastically, "maybe I really should slow down then."

Nikki rolled his eyes and I shot him a smirk before grabbing two drinks off the counter and waltzing back over to the pool table.

"Kiss my ass!" Vince shouted at Tommy, just as I'd walked up. Tommy threw his pool stick onto the table and stormed off over to the bar as Vince laughed.

"He's such a sore loser," Vince chuckled, grabbing the drink from my hand.

"So Mr. Neil, now that I've bought you a drink... still got that girlfriend?" I said flirtatiously, leaning up against the pool table and batting my eyelashes at him.

"Hmmm... maybe not," he said, sitting his drink down and taking a step closer to me. He pressed his body against mine and shot up on my tip toes to kiss him.

I'd realized in the moment that our lips touched, that it was the first time we'd kissed in a few days. I think Vince noticed too, because he wrapped an arm around my back and lifted me up so that I was sitting on the edge of pool table. He let his hands fall to my hips and I grabbed the back of his head to pull him as close as possible.

Just as Vince began to pull his head away slightly and bite my lip, Nikki's voice echoed out from behind us.

"I'm about to whoop Tommy in pool so can y'all get a room- oh wait, you already have one!" Nikki said sarcastically.

"Yeah, I'm not sleeping on the bus tonight for you two to be fucking in the bar," Tommy said as he racked up the pool balls.

Vince glared over at them before grabbing his drink with one hand and helping me down with the other. I walked ahead of him and once we'd gotten out of earshot he slid his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder, talking into my ear from behind me.

"Those are my bandmates, sorry they're such assholes. One doesn't get laid enough and the other gets laid too much." He said jokingly. I let out a giggle before spinning around to face him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What d'ya say we go back to the hotel so you can get laid?" I said with a smirk.

His eyes got wide with excitement and without saying anything, he downed his drink and grabbed my hand to head for the exit.

He hailed a taxi and opened the door for me, smacking my ass as I crawled in.

"Vince!" I shouted, trying to contain my laughter. He shut the door behind him, told the taxi driver the address, and then pulled me into his lap and began kissing me.

"Vince!!" I giggled again, struggling to pull away from his grip as he kissed down my neck.

"We're in a taxi!" I whispered into his ear, pulling on his hair so that'd he'd stop what he was doing and look up at me.

"That's never stopped us before," he shot back.

Once we got back to the hotel, Vince gave the taxi driver a pretty hefty tip before walking us into the lobby and pressing the button for the elevator.

I looked into the reflective metal of the elevator doors as it dinged down toward the lobby and attempted to straighten my hair and wipe away the smudges in my lipstick.

"Don't bother, it's gonna be messed up again in about two minutes." Vince leaned down and whispered into my ear. A grin formed across my face and I peaked over at Vince to see that he was smiling too.

Suddenly the elevator doors opened and a group of four or five people got out, leaving just Vince and I alone in the elevator. As soon as the doors shut behind us, he reached to pull me into him but I stepped just out of his grasp and edged into the furthest corner of the elevator.

"Uh-uh, nope. No touching until we get inside the room!" I demanded, shaking my finger at him sternly.

"Wha- but-" he started to protest back, before I cut him off.

"Nope, you know what happened last time we were in an elevator!" I said accusingly, glancing over to see him with a huge puppy dog pout plastered across his face.

"You can wait," I said, as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, letting out a huge sigh.

"Can I?" He asked dramatically.

The doors opened once we get to our floor and I walked out ahead of him, he squeezed my ass with his hand and I shot forward and swatted him away.

"Ah-ah-ah, we're not in the room yet!" I teased, causing him to groan loudly.

We walked up to the door and he fished around in his pocket for the key. He pulled it out and fumbled a few times trying to get it in the lock.

"...Oh my god, hurry!" I finally said and he froze, the key still in his hand. He turned his head and peaked over at me as a mischievous smile spread across his face.

"Oh so now you're the one that can't wait?" He said back as I squinted my eyes at him.

"Vinceee," I said half annoyed and half begging. He chuckled and twisted the key in the lock, pushing the door open and leading me in.

"If I didn't want it so bad, I would've made you wait longer." He laughed, as he pulled me into the room and threw me on the bed. He stood at the foot, unbuttoning his shirt and sliding down his pants as I slung off my crop top and skirt.

"I missed you," he breathed into my ear as he climbed onto the bed and loomed over top of me.

"I can't believe I'm about to fuck the lead singer of Motley Crue," I said back, continuing our little game from earlier as he kissed down my stomach. He laughed a little before pausing and looking up at me.

"Maybe you'll marry him one day too," he said before continuing his way down.

Now, I knew I was pretty drunk, but did I just hear what I think I just heard? Vince and I had never really talked about anything like that and we're both under the influence, but-

I didn't have much time to think before Vince went down on me and really threw off my train of thought. I let out a moan and gripped the sheets as he continued.

After a few minutes, he came back up from under the sheets and flipped me over, grabbing my hips and sliding in. I was biting on to the pillow to try and keep from making too much noise as he started to pick up the pace.

Suddenly, he flipped me back around and lowered himself over me. He looked into my eyes as he slowed all the way down and I ran my hands threw his hair.

"I love you." I whispered, the words almost catching in my throat since I'd never told anyone that in such an intimate setting.

He smiled down at me and continued to go faster and faster. I closed my eyes and dug my nails into his back as I got closer.

I arched my back and let out his name as I finished, he kept going for a few more seconds before he did too and then collapsed on top me as we both struggled to catch our breath.

"I love you too," he said, laughing slightly.

———————————————————————————
A/N:

Another fluffy chapter because they're fun to write hahaha but the next chapter and ones after that will have drama so be ready 😎

Thanks for reading! I hope u like it:) I appreciate all of ur likes and comments so so much!