Chapter 115: Your Guy

Heidi's POV

Light flooded into the room as I rolled over, onto Vince's chest to try and block it out. His arm slid up my back and I felt him lift up to glance at the clock on the bedside table.

"Mmmhh... good morning," he said sleepily.

I shook my head, groaning and turning back over in hopes that he'd let me keep sleeping.

"No, no, no. It's 11:30, we gotta get up." He said, clearing his throat to try and rid the raspiness in his voice. He reached forward, trying to pull me back over to him but I inched all the way to the edge of the bed.

"Ughhh..." I groaned again, trying to force my eyes shut even though I knew I was already awake.

"Heids, you've got a photoshoot in like an hour!" He said, rolling over to lay on top of me.

"Get up..." He said, reaching his arms down to my sides and digging his fingers in lightly to tickle me.

"Okay, okay!! I'm up!" I shouted, immediately grabbing his hands before he could continue and pursing my lips at him in an attempt to look mad.

"Told ya, grumpy before noon." He said with a smile, leaning down to kiss my nose before he hopped up out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

"Hey! Not true!" I yelled from the bed, knowing he was right.

I heard the shower turn on and I laid for a few seconds before reluctantly climbing out of bed to go join him. I slid out of the silk sheets, admiring the new art on his walls and looking out at the beautiful view he had of the city.

Things were so much different this time around... I hadn't realized just how well Motley had done in the past year, but it seemed like every one had majorly upgraded. Tommy and Heather had moved into a mansion even bigger than their last, if that was even fucking possible. Nikki and Bobbi had just jetted off on some tropical vacation. And Vince had this huge apartment, way nicer than the smaller one we'd lived in together before.

I walked into the bathroom, tiptoeing over the cool tiles and opening the glass door to the massive shower. It had a regular shower head and then another that fell straight from the ceiling. There was a little seat cut into the wall, that was positioned perfectly to stay warm underneath the water without too much of it hitting you.

Vince was sitting down with his eyes closed, rubbing his forehead. He didn't even noticed I'd walked in until the glass door clinked shut, causing him to look up at me in surprise.

"I thought you'd stay asleep," he said with a chuckle, grabbing at his head again as he did.

I stood in front of him, soaking in the hot water for a second before I sat down in his lap and started to rub a hand through his wet hair.

"Hungover?" I asked in a caring tone, before immediately switching to sarcasm.

"I thought the Vince Neil didn't get hungover?"

"It's the champagne, too much sugar... I'm getting old, you know?" He joked.

"Yeah, you are huh? Is that a grey hair?" I said back, kidding as I lifted up a piece of his hair.

"Shut up, it is not!" He yelled, swatting my hand away before he started talking again.

"If I'm old, so are you! You're only like two years younger than me." He said back, smirking as he waited for my reaction.

"Yeah, what a difference two years can make." I said dripping with sarcasm and giggling as he glared at me.

"You know, you're not in the best position to be making fun of me." He said, sliding his hands up my waist and gripping my sides, threatening to tickle me again.