Chapter 116: Brownies

Heidi's POV

One week later

"Ughhhh..." Vince groaned, picking his head up to glance at the phone that was ringing on the bedside table. It'd woken me up too, but I didn't wanna move. I was so comfortable laying on his chest underneath the covers that I was mentally cursing whoever the fuck had decided to call this early.

"Hello?" Vince asked scruffily as he picked it up, clearing his throat.

My eyes fluttered open slowly as I accepted the fact that I was awake, but I stayed on Vince's chest, listening to him talk and tracing my finger across his abs.

"No I wasn't fucking awake, it's 10am?" He said in an annoyed tone... why was he kinda cute when he was mad? I thought to myself as I stared down his chest.

He was so tan and he had this new tattoo on his ribcage that I could see peaking out around his sides... Fuck, I'd wanted to go back to sleep but I was honestly starting to get turned on just looking at him...

"Well you already woke me up now, what is it?" He asked, his voice still heavy with sleep.

I'd been mindlessly drawing swirls across his stomach and I let my finger drift down and start tracing the hem of his boxers.

He cleared his throat as I did and I looked up at him batting my eyelashes a few times innocently.

I shifted so that I was on top of him and started to kiss down his chest then to his stomach, stopping just above his boxers and looking up at him again.

"Uhh.. what was that?" He stuttered into the phone, trying his hardest to focus.

He was glaring at me, shaking his head and grinding his teeth as he held the phone away from his ear for a second and mouthed "you better stop." But it only made me wanna keep fucking with him even more.

A big grin spread across my face as I slid down further on the bed and started to glide one hand over his underwear while looking up at him mischievously.

"Jesus, Nikki I'm not gonna... uh, I'm not gonna beg you to fucking tell me. Spit it out or I'm- uhhh... fuck, I'm hanging up!!" He stammered as he tried to grab my hand to keep it from going into his boxers.

Suddenly, Vince sat all the way up in bed, his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open. I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him curiously.

"WHAT!? No fucking way!" He shouted into the phone, his jaw still agape.

"What? What happened??" I whispered, losing all interest in what I'd been doing and focusing entirely on whatever the hell Nikki'd just told Vince.

"Well shit dude, I mean... that's awesome! Holy fuck." Vince said, laughing as he finally made eye contact with me.

"Whaaaaaat is it!!?" I whisper-yelled to him, the suspense practically killing me.

"Fucking crazy. Uh yeah, she's right here. Yeah I'll give her the phone." He said, handing it to me as I pinned my eyebrows together in question before taking it from him.

"Hello?" I asked, trying to figure out what the hell could be going on.

"Heidi!!!" Bobbi screamed from the other end of the phone.

"Bobbi?" I asked, still trying to put the pieces together.

"Heids, guess what!! You know Nikki and I have been in Aruba all week, we just got back last night." She said, trying to build anticipation.

"Uh yeah?" I said back.

"Well.... He proposed to me!!! We're getting married!!!!" She squealed into the phone, forcing me to pull it away from my ear a little.