Chapter 82: Black Out

Heidi's POV

"You're telling me you guys didn't fuck? The entire weekend??" Heather asked in shock.

"No! I mean, we almost hooked up... like, a few times..." I said back, trailing off as I started to recall everything that'd happened with Vince last week. I could feel heat rising to my cheeks as I replayed the scenes in my head before Heather interrupted my thoughts.

"Well, why didn't you!?" She practically screamed into the phone.

"I don't know! It just wasn't the right time."

"Oh my god. 'Time this. Time that. I need space, I'm not ready!'" Heather said, mocking me in a slighter higher pitched voice.

"Who gives a shit, Heidi!! I saw you two in the hot tub... and a little birdie told me that Vince answered you guys' door in nothing but his boxers and a major hard on." Heather said, shouting in frustration.

"Who knew Tommy such a gossip." I said back idly.

"Don't try and change the subject! Point is, you two are hot for each other. Why let it burn out?" She asked and I sat in silence, pondering her question.

"But I don't know if I want a relationship just yet!" I finally said back, trying to defend my actions.

"Who cares!? You at least know you wanna have sex with him, so why not?"

"I don't wanna confuse him-"

"Heidi. He's a man, trust me, he'll be thankful." She said, causing me to laugh.

"He's gonna look for it somewhere else if you don't throw him a bone soon... then how are you gonna feel?" She said. I'd thought everything she'd said up until then had made sense, but this I thought she was wrong about.

I really felt like Vince would wait... I mean, I definitely didn't expect him to wait forever... but I couldn't imagine him trying to get with anyone else in the mean time?

But then I let myself imagine it... and fuck did it hurt my feelings. Him taking another girl home... his hands on her.... them-

I was glad Heather started speaking again, because I could feel my stomach starting to churn just at the thought of it.

"Heidi, you're so uptight sometimes. You always have to do the right thing. Let loose, let yourself have fun. If you wanna fuck him, do it. Worry about the consequences later!" She egged me on.

I mulled over her words before telling her I had to go get ready and hanging up the phone. Heather and Tommy were staying in tonight to celebrate their two year anniversary, but I was meeting Bobbi at some new bar that just opened on the strip.

When I'd finally walked into the bar, I was taken aback a little at how big it was, with it's flashing neon lights and loud music. I wondered how the hell I was gonna find Bobbi in this place, but just as I did I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Bitch!!!!!" She yelled excitedly as she wrapped me into a hug.

"Bobbi! Hey!!" I yelled back over the music.

"How do you look so good every time I see you!!" She said, taking a step back and holding me by the shoulders, examining my outfit from head to toe. I had on a tight little black dress and pink satin Manolos. She, on the other hand, had on a little bedazzled bra and a mini skirt. But she looked incredible, even with hardly any clothes on.

We spent the next hour or so on the dance floor, they were playing all the best pop hits and the vodka shots Bobbi kept feeding me only made me wanna dance more.