Chapter 30: Baby, I'm a rockstar

We hopped out of the limo and I did my best to rearranged my skirt and flatten out the tangles in my hair. Vince followed behind me as we walked into the hotel lobby and I was greeted by Tommy and Nikki, who swiveled around on their stools from over at the hotel bar.

"Heidi!" Tommy yelled as he walked over to give me a hug.

"Jesus, it didn't take you two long." Nikki said as he walked over and eyed Vince up.

I glanced over at Vince, curious as to what Nikki meant and then realized that his shirt was on inside out!

"Vince!" I shouted as my hand flew over my mouth to cover the laughs that were escaping.

"Shit," he mumbled, glancing down.

"Hey, at least now you know I got more than you have today, bitch." Vince shot back at Nikki playful.

"Nu-uh, I nailed one in the bathroom right before you got here." Nikki said proudly, nodding his head over to the lobby bathroom behind us.

"Well I haven't fucked in ages, when is Heather getting here!?" Tommy yelled, stomping his foot and crossing his arms like the little kid he was.

"She'll be here tomorrow night. She had to reshoot some scene for Dynasty, but don't worry your dry spell will be over soon," I said winking at Tommy as Vince motioned for us to head over to the elevator and up to our room.

We watched Nikki and Tommy walk back over to the hotel bar and order another drink as the elevator door closed. I leaned my back up against the cool metal of the elevator and batted my eyelashes in Vince's direction.

"So what's the plans for today?" I said, giving him a smirk.

The corner of his lips turned up into a smile and he took a few steps toward me until he was leaning right over me, his arms on either side of my head, pressed against the elevator.

"Well we get on the bus at 4am to head to the next city so we've got a free night... I can think of a few things we could do," he said as he leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slid one leg up his side. He grabbed it with his hand and dug his fingers into my thigh. I could feel myself smiling under our kisses, I was so happy to finally be with Vince I found myself lost in the moment...

Until the elevator dinged and the doors flung open before we even had time to untangle ourselves from one another.

A mortified middle aged lady stood on the other side of the elevator door holding the hand of her probably 10 year old daughter. I shot her a fake smile with furrowed eyebrows as Vince tugged at the collar of his still inside out shirt.

"Ughhhh," She grunted in disgust as she yanked her child away from the elevator and started walking toward the stairs.

As soon as the elevator doors shut Vince and I looked at each other out of the corner of our eyes and bursted out laughing.

"Did you see her face?!" I snorted, grabbing my stomach and doubling over from laughing so hard.

"Why do you always get us in these situations!" Vince laughed back.

"Me!? It's you that's responsible for this stuff!" I shouted turned towards him with a huge grin.

The door dinged again and Vince started walking out into the hallway.

"No no no, you give me those 'fuck-me' eyes because you know I can't resist 'em, it's all your fault." He said shutting the door behind us as we walked into the hotel room.

After a few hours of doing nothing, laying around and talking about life, we decided to order room service and figure out what to do for the rest of the night.