Chapter 10: Home Sweet Home

Vince's POV

We'd been on the bus for hours traveling from San Diego back to LA. The boys and I had made plans to meet at the Whiskey after we went home and showered the sleaze of a weeks worth of touring off of us first.

I stared in the mirror adding Aqua Net hairspray to my electric blonde locks and thinking about how excited I was to be back home. Don't get me wrong, touring was the shit, but Hollywood is where my heart is. I glanced at the clock and realized I was running late so I slid on my boots on and hurried out the door.

I walked in to see Tommy and Nikki at the bar getting drinks. I knew Mick wasn't here, he's probably off somewhere hanging upside down like a bat for all we know.

Tommy's eyes caught mine from over Nikki's shoulder and his face lit up. "Duuuude! Just in time, we got you a shot!" He yelled over the noise in the bar.

We slammed a few shots back before heading over to see who was out on the dance floor. I was trying my hardest to seem as nonchalant as possible, but as I was scanning the crowd all I could think of was trying to find a certain blonde, green eyes, about 5'4, tan.... where was she?

"Heather!!" Tommy yelled as he ran over to her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him and they began making out- mid air. Nikki and I exchanged glances before rolling our eyes and turning away. One down, I thought to myself.

Nikki and I started walking to the bar, but he was stopped dead in his tracks by a feisty looking brunette girl.

"You're Nikki Sixx, right?" She breathed out in a sultry voice before continuing, "I saw you play in Long Beach last week."

"No you didn't, I would've noticed you." Nikki shot back. Nice one Nik, I thought to myself laughing at his quick wit.

She giggled before saying, "I'm Brandi Brand-" but Nikki cut her off before she could finish.

"Brandi... Brandt? The playboy bunny?" He said back, his tongue practically rolling to the floor.

"Yep, that's me," she gave him a devilish grin before walking past him and back to the dance floor that we'd just left.

He looked over at me with his eyes wide open, like a kid in a candy store, before whipping around and following her. Two down, I thought to myself... and one to go. Where is she?

I thought for sure I had searched every inch of the Whiskey and still no sign of her. If Heather was here she has to be here somewhere. after ten more minutes of unsuccessfully sifting through the crowd, I was dying to see her so I said fuck it and walked right over to Heather to ask.

She peeled herself away from Tommy's face long enough to say, "New York, she didn't tell you?" Before colliding her lips with his again.

I was thankful she was so intertwined with Tommy because then she couldn't see the dumbfounded look on my face as I stood there. Fuck, how could I have forgotten? Now I have to wait a-whole-nother week to lay eyes on Heidi. Fuckkkk.

I headed back to the bar defeated, ready to drink myself into oblivion while my two best friends got laid. I wanted to get laid so bad, but not with just anybody. Not this time. I'd done enough of that in the past week.

———————————————————————————

Heidi's POV

One Week Later

It felt so good to be home, but damn I had killed it in New York. The photoshoot went incredible and they said I was in the running to be on the cover. I felt like my career was finally starting to take off and the only way to celebrate that was to hit the Whiskey with Heather!