Chapter 117: Roulette

Heidi's POV

I walked over to Vince and straightened the tie that he'd hurriedly put on.

"You clean up nicely." I teased, pulling him in by his tie and kissing him.

"You're not so bad yourself, Ms. Mark." He said back with a grin, leaning down to kiss me again. Wrapping his arms around my waist and taking a step forward.

"No, no, no!! We're gonna be late!" I shouted, smacking his chest away before I turned around to look at myself in the mirror one last time.

"Come on, all we have to do is walk downstairs. You know Bobbi's not gonna be ready on time anyway." He said as he walked up behind me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

I leaned my head up against his as I stared at our reflection in the mirror. The black suit he had on contrasted the bright red dress I was wearing perfectly and I watched as his hands floated from my waist down my hips.

He looked so good all dressed up that I almost gave in... but I knew Bobbi would fucking murder me if I was late to her wedding.

I stepped out of his reach and continued to get ready as he groaned and plopped down onto the bed to pout as. I went into the bathroom to put on lipstick the same color as my dress. I slid on a pair of black stilettos and gave my hair one last spray before walking out of the bathroom.

"What do you think?" I asked, doing a little spin so he could see everything. 

He looked at me and groaned again, biting his knuckle, as his eyes fell down the entire length of my body and back up again.

"We gotta get outta this hotel room." He said, hopping off the bed and beelining for the door.

We made our way through the lobby, down a hallway and into a beautifully decorated ballroom. I was shocked that they'd been able to pull all this off on such short notice.

Heather on the other hand, was not impressed. I saw her from across the room, standing beside Tommy with a look of disgust written across her face. We walked over to them and without even asking, she immediately started spouting off her thoughts.

"I can't believe they're getting married here. I mean, when they said Vegas I figured they'd at least choose a vineyard or country club or somewhere decent to get married... but the freaking Bellagio???" Heather said with disdain.

"What's not to love! Wedding, hotel and casino all in one place! We can watch 'em get hitched, go for a quickie and gamble all without leaving the building!!" Tommy said in excitement.

Before I could open my mouth, we heard music start to play and everyone went to sit down. A few minutes later, the music stopped and we all turned in our seats to watch the door.

As soon as it opened, Nikki barged through. Wearing an all black tux, with his black hair teased up adding at least three or four inches to his already towering figure. He fist bumped people as he walked down the aisle and then waited at the end, watching the door anxiously.

We heard music begin to play again and everyone stood up in anticipation of Bobbi's entrance. I was a little surprised to see her walk out in an all white mini dress... but honestly, it fit her personality perfectly.

I looked over to see Heather, her mouth agape, staring at Bobbi with her eyes glued to the dress. Tommy elbowed her and her mouth twisted up into a fake smile.

We all sat down as they met each other at the end of the aisle and the officiant started to talk.

As crazy as the whole thing was, I couldn't help but smile. I was so wrapped up in my own little world, listening intently, that I almost didn't even notice when Vince put his hand on my leg and leaned to whisper something into my ear...