Chapter 69: Someone Else

Vince's POV

Me and Holly were walking through the crowd, on the way to the bar. I was fucking buzzing off the big win we'd had tonight and all I wanted to do was celebrate. I don't know if it was the rush from winning... or the line of coke I'd just done off Holly's tits... but I was feeling fucking electric. Nothing could bring me down.

Not even them, I thought to myself as I saw Heidi and Chase standing at the bar with Heather and Tommy... besides, I'd made my mind up the last time I'd seen them that I was done making a fool out of myself being hung up on Heidi. She obviously didn't feel the same... I mean, after what I did to her I really couldn't blame her. She'd moved on and I needed to too.

That was really why I'd been seeing Holly. I needed someone to move on with and she was... well... she was just there honestly. Right time, right place I guess. But since I'd gotten to know her, I actually kinda liked her. She was gorgeous and a lot of fun, but she was a bit of an air head.

I felt myself get even more amped up as I saw Chase bend down to kiss Heidi on the cheek and then walk away. We'd won best new album, I was walking up to just Heather, Tommy and Heidi and I had Holly on my arm?? I was on cloud fucking nine.

"Heidi, hey!!" I said, probably with a little too much excitement, as I reached around to give her a hug.

"Hi!!! I'm Holly!" I heard Holly yell over the music while I was still mid-hug with Heidi.

Oh shit, I realized as I pulled away from her that I actually had mentioned to Holly once that my ex girlfriend's name was Heidi...

"Heidi." She said in her direction with a big smile.

"Well nice to meet you!!" Holly said, giving her the same big smile back.

What the hell is going on here? I thought for a second, looking back and forth between the two of them as they eyed each other.

"And good to see you guys, we're gonna go dance! See you later!" Holly said, wrapping her arms around my waist and pushing us in the direction of the dance floor.

I was kinda annoyed because I wasn't done talking with them... but in the moment I was less focused on being annoyed and more focused on Heidi's reaction... what was that? Was she... no.... there's no way...

. . .

We'd been dancing for what felt like hours, but I was six or seven shots of Jack deep so I was actually having a fucking blast. The DJ they had in this place was great and Holly looked incredible swaying around in front of me.

I was holding onto her hips and she was facing me, with her arms up around my neck. We were moving back and forth with the music and all of a sudden she stood up on her tiptoes and kissed me.

I moved my hands up from her hips, to the small of her back and pulled her into me as we started to make out on the dance floor.

She dropped her hands from around my neck, down my chest and then-

"Woah! Easy tiger." I chuckled, shooting backwards and grabbing her hand.

"Sorry, it's just... you look so good in that tux." She said, batting her eyelashes at me seductively.

She wrapped her arms around my neck again and started back dancing, before I leaned down into her ear.