Chapter 14: Fucking MTV

It'd been a whirl wind of a week as the boys had been getting ready to rerelease their album and drop the big music video. They did a few press tours, interviewing with radio stations and doing covers for smaller magazines. No one knew what would happen once the album had been in stores for a while. It could launch them into a whole new phase of their careers... or be a total flop. No one knew. Vince had been a nervous wreck all week, him and Nikki were both so stressed that they'd been drinking and doing drugs constantly to sedate themselves.

I never worried too much with Vince and drugs, he always knew when to stop. He was more into drinking than drugs, but Nikki on the other hand was the complete opposite. He loved drugs, any kind he could get his hands on. I hadn't seen him or Vince or anyone really in the past week because I was down in San Diego shooting a huge campaign for Calvin Klein's new perfume. I was the face of the advertisement and it had been debuted this week too.

Everyone was going down to the Cathouse for a huge party tonight. We'd planned to get absolutely shitfaced to celebrate both the Crue's album and Calvin Klein's perfume selling off shelves world wide... well, hopefully. If not, we still planned on partying and getting shitty just to drown out the failure.

I'd been listening to a radio interview with Vince on my car ride back up the west coast. He had talked about basic stuff, the bands background and the songs they had just released. I was half heartedly listening since it was kind of common for Vince, Nikki and Tommy to be on radio interviews these days. They'd befriended a lot of record store owners and radio DJ's so they got a lot of air time to promote their album.

It wasn't until I heard the interviewers next words that my head snapped toward the speakers, in full attention.

"So are you dating anyone? I see the way girls drool over you at your concerts man." He chuckled.

"Haha, you know dude I am. I have a smoking hot girlfriend who you'll actually get to see guest star in the Too Fast For Love video that's out now." Vince said back smoothly and I felt my heart skip a beat.

I knew Vince would be waiting on me at my apartment and hearing him talk about me on a live broadcast had really turned me on. We'll have a few hours to relax before we needed to start getting ready for the big Cathouse party later that night. And I knew exactly what kind of relaxing I'd be doing.

———————————————————————————

I knocked on my apartment door and within a minute it flung open and a shirtless Vince stood on the other side with a suave smile draped across his face.

"Hey baby," He said opening his arms as I set my luggage down and wrapped myself around him.

He picked me up off my feet and twirled me around, into the apartment. I giggled as he let me go and my feet touched the ground. He turned around to grab my bags and shut the door before motioning towards the couch.

He had a bottle of champagne and a bowl of strawberries set out on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Vin, what's this?" I said excitedly as I walked over and plopped down on the couch.

I finally got a closer look at the champagne bottle and gasped. I put my hand over my mouth and picked the bottle up by the neck, bringing it closer to my face for further inspection.

"1975 Dom Perignon?? Vince this stuff's gotta be $200?" I said looking over at him with wide eyes as he sat down beside me.

"We're gonna have a big night, I figured we'd have our own little celebration beforehand." He smiled, before his expression turned to a smirk as he reached for a bag on the opposite side of the couch.