Classroom antics

At the end of the lesson, Draco and I had managed to brew a pretty decent standard potion each, earning us both house points.

"Thanks for the tips," he smiled. "What's your next class?"

"Oh it's Transfiguration."

"Yeah me too."

We headed off, not getting very far before Pansy caught up with us.

"Raelyn, how was your first class?"

"Good thanks Pansy. How was yours?"

"History of Magic - a total bore! Although I do sit next to a very cute Hufflepuff boy. I have to introduce you."

I giggled and Draco scowled. "Don't be jealous Draco," she teased.

"As if, come on, I'm not that desperate."

I don't know why but his words again really hurt me.

"Draco, that's mean!" She said slapping his arm.

His face paled.

At that moment, Luna came around the corner heading in the same direction as us.

"I have to go speak to Luna. I will see you later Pansy," I rushed off before either of them could speak, although I did hear them having a hushed argument.

___________________

Draco POV

"As if, come on I'm not that desperate."

Pansy slapped my arm. What the fuck that hurt!

I looked up to tell her to fuck off when she scolded me. "Draco that's mean!"

What's mean? I always slag Pansy off. Why was this time diff- aw fuck!!

I caught Raelyn's eyes and saw the disappointment etched in her face.

I meant I wasn't that desperate to be jealous of Pansy. Not Raelyn.

Well shit!!

I was about to explain when she made an excuse to leave and practically ran to get away from me.

Well done Draco you absolute ballbag!

"Draco what the hell?"

"I didn't mean her - I meant you!"

"Well she thinks you meant her. You idiot! You have upset her."

"I can fucking see that, Trelawney you twat!"

"Don't call me Trelawney!"

"Fuck I didn't mean to upset her. She is too emotional."

SMACK! This time she hit me with her textbook. "What the fuck Pans? Cut that shit out!" She was really starting to annoy me and if I saw her lift her hand to me again I was going to give her a pug nose that everyone slags her for!

"You need to apologise to her."

"Well fuck...I know that dipshit!"

She stopped suddenly so fast I bumped into her. "Wait. Why do you care?"

"What?" I asked trying to sound annoyed. Why the fuck did I care? I really wasn't actually sure. This girl pissed me off to no end yesterday and now I can't stop thinking about her,

"If it was anyone else you wouldn't have given a flying fuck if you upset them. Why is she so different?" She smirked.

"She's not." I assured her but there was definitely panic in my voice.