The Answer?

It wasn't until 3rd May that we had a breakthrough. It seemed we had went through every book in Benjamin's flat as well as all at Hogwarts and Meyer's store. We were running out of time as well. I was getting weaker and weaker. 

Now the stairs were a struggle and I was being home schooled along with Azaleah. Draco as well as he now refused to leave my side. 

So we were in my lab one afternoon finishing an assignment for Potions. Professor McGonagall was over seeing our work and was taking the potions to Hogwarts with her for Professor Slughorn to mark.

I may be a lot slower these days but I never felt better than when I was in my lab. I was ladeling my potion when the door to the lab burst open, causing me to drop my vial.

Kinsgley came running into the room and mumbled something before scooping me into his arms. 

"Eh...I have class." I laughed as he ran out of the room as Professor McGonagall cleaned up my mess and refilled my vial. 

"I think we have our answer," Kingsley panted. He carried me all the way to the cabin and set me down on the chaise. 

He had moved that fast that I was feeling queasy. Draco and Azaleah were right behind us, followed by McGonagall and Nicola. 

The whole group was in the cabin waiting for us. Everyone seemed to be bursting with excitement.

"What is going on?" Azaleah asked as Theo pulled her into his arms. 

"We may have found the answer to our prayers," Hermione explained. 

"Are you serious?" Draco gasped. 

"Well there is a catch son," Narcissa spoke up. She looked different today. Her clothes, which had become brighter in colour over the last few months were back to their usual dark green and black. Her hair was swept back into an elegant updo and her hands were shaking. 

"What is it? Whatever it is we will do it!" Draco went on.

"We have been informed that there is someone who knows a way to reverse the curse that was put upon you."

"That's great!" I smiled. 

"Well...I am glad you think so...but you see...well..."

"Oh for Merlin's sake Cissy!" Andromeda scolded. "Draco, it's your father."

"What?" he asked sounding angry.

"Your father. He says he may be able to help."

"Did you go and see him?" Draco asked looking at his mother. 

"She did. I went too but I didn't go in. Best not open that can of worms just yet."

"What did he say?" He demanded still not taking his eyes off his mother. 

But she looked up and sniffed. "He wants you and Raelyn to visit him. He says he knows a lot about dark magic and he needs to see her for himself and find out more about the curse."

"WHAT?" I think at least 7 people responded. 

"But she can't go! She is too weak."

"Draco -"

"This is insane. I do not want her to visit that...place. Not in this condition. The dementors - they make even the strongest men feel weak"

"Draco -"

"No Raelyn. Do you think he is up to something?"

"Draco!" I snapped causing him to jump and turn to look at me. 

"Sorry love," he sulked.

"We will go. This obviously means a lot to him that he sees you. We will be fine. I will be fine."