Future Plans

"Have you thought about a starting age for the kids?"

"Em...I don't know."

"Well muggles start school at the age of four. Its called Primary School and classes go from Primary 1 to Primary 7."

Usually that week between exams and graduation was a chance for the 7th years to unwind and relax, soaking in the last memories of Hogwarts and student life before being forced out into the the world.

For Draco and I, we spent 4 days cooped up in the library with Hermione and Harry (sometimes) picking their brains about primary school and planning our school dynamic.

"Well four sounds like a good age to me. They can walk and talk -"

"And are toilet trained," Draco added. "That's a deal breaker for me."

"So what will you teach?" Harry asked. "I quite liked math in school but I hated religion and English."

"I love religion. It was fascinating." Hermione gasped.

"What is re-lig-i-on?" I asked.

"Muggle subject," Hermione explained. "Teaches us about our belief systems. Em things like God and Jesus -"

"Who?" Draco asked.

"It's hard to explain," Hermione sighed.

"Actually it's not," Harry shrugged. "Muggles believe that God- the most powerful being in the world, created life. Created man and woman and gave us free will and created earth for us. He has special gifts. Much like witches and wizards believe that earth was created by many magical and mythical beings. We believe the same things - just that the creators were different."

Hermione looked very impressed by her best friend.

"Well teaching to read and write is the first step. And basic maths," I said.

"And we could teach them the history of wizarding kind - in a fun way - not like our History of Magic class." Draco added.

"You could also teach the basic elements of magic, the stuff you don't need a wand for. And teach about some muggle things and how important it is to keep our community a secret from muggles." Hermione added.

"This is a great idea," Harry added. "I can't believe Wizards don't have a post Hogwarts school already."

"Well I was privately tutored by a French wizard. And a Italian musician too." Draco boasted.

"Cedric had a private tutor like Draco did. My loving father belived that ladies didnt need the same education. I was tutored by my mother and a neighbour and I actually spent the first few years in a prinary school of sorts."

"I hated school with the muggles. But I was always picked on and bullied." Harry said frowning."

"I loved primary school but I didn't really have any friends. I was picked on too." Hermione said.

"There will be none of that in our school. Zero tolerance on bullying." I declared and Hermione and Harry both smiled.

"So when do you see Kingsley," Harry asked.

"I would say now is as good a time as any," Kingsley said coming to stand at the table.

I stood up and hugged him as did Hermione and the boys shook his hand.

"Professor McGonagall asked me to come. She said you four have been working on an idea I had to hear about."

"How did she -" Draco started.

"The women hears everything," Kingsley defended. "Best not to question it. She has also given us use of her office so we can chat."

"Perfect," I smiled and stood up gathering my notes.