Spice Men

"Care to explain what happened back there?"

We were safely back at my garden gates now. I had to leave Theo in the alleyway and make two trips back to the house with all the bags of shopping.

"What do you mean?"

"That lady in the store? What the hell happened?" He lifted the last of the bags with me and we headed into the house.

"Well she was being rude and I decided to teach her a lesson. She was flirting with you and you were too stupid to see it."

"Well you didn't need to make her boob explode."

"Who's boob exploded?" Azaleah asked sounding scared.

"The girl in the supermarket." Theo explained.

"She was flirting with Theo and he was too preoccupied with the beeping of the scanner to see it. So I taught her some manners."

Azaleah giggled. "What did you do?"

"Just revealed her fakeness to bring her down a peg or two."

"Rae made her hair fall out and her boobs pop out!"

"I entered this conversation at the weirdest time." Draco chuckled from the door. He strode across the room and lifted me up, spinning me around before setting me back down and kissing me. "Hello love. I missed you. What did you do?" He smirked.

I explained the whole scenario to them resulting in Draco standing with his mouth open and Azaleah laughing hysterically.

"Oh Merlin I do love you Rae!"

"Do you make a habit of doing these things?" Draco asked.

I smirked. "Only when necessary."

"And I thought I was wicked." He remarked and squeezed my ass cheek.

"You weren't wicked. You were a bully." Theo reminded us.

"Same thing."

Theo just rolled his eyes. "Anyway the whole point of our little shopping trip was to make spice men."

Azaleah and I burst out laughing.

"What the fuck are spice men?"

"Draco language!" Mrs Malfoy called from the doorway.

"Mrs Malfoy, it's lovely to see you." I smiled. To everyone's surprise she approached me and hugged me.

"It's lovely to see you Raelyn. Please call me Narcissa."

"I didn't want to be rude."

"No, no I insist." I smiled at her and she winked.

"What about us?"

I looked over Narcissa's shoulder to see Andromeda and Teddy in the doorway.

"Hello Andy!" I laughed hugging her and Teddy.

"Hey lovely. We overheard the Patronus you sent to Draco about switching days and thought it was a great idea. That way this one," she pointed to her sister, "will stop whining her son is missing Christmas and I can have more hands to watch this one." She gestured to Teddy who I lifted out of her arms.

"Well hello handsome. I haven't seen you in a while. You've gotten so big!"

Draco looked down at his baby cousin. "You making moves on my woman? I've taught you well Lupin." He tickled the babys stomach making him giggle.

Narcissa just looked on in wonder with her hands clasped together and in front of her lips. Her long blonde streak of her black hair falling over her shoulder.