Home Truths

"What do you mean?" I asked leaning forward in the seat as if that would make me hear better.

"I need to tell you about few home truths. I mean I wasn't going to do this yet but...well it's been eating me up inside "

"Ok." I gestured for him to continue.

"Well...em... in order to tell you what I know you need to promise to listen to everything. Some things you won't want to hear but you need to listen. Will you listen?"

"Well it doesn't sound like I am going to like this but I will listen."

"Thank you. So while you and I were together Rae, do you remember that party we had at my apartment in Hogsmeade?"

"The costume party?"

"You dressed up as a muggle healer trainer-"

"A nurse," I corrected.

"Yes that thing. Well you snuck out of the castle that night with Azaleah, Theo and Teeny and came to meet some of friends."

"Yeah I remember. We all wore the same ridiculous costume."

"Eh see remember we had that fight? About me drinking too much and being an ass?"

"You kept talking about the Dark Arts and how you had been studying. How you were going to make something of yourself after you had left behind every memory of Hogwarts. I thought that included me."

"You tried to cut me off and switched my firewhiskey to non-alocholic. When I found out I was so mad. I told you to leave."

"And I did."

"Well after the party was over, you came back and apologised for trying to tell me what to do and kissed me. Well the kiss turned into something a little more and we ended up having sex right there on the apartment sofa."

"What?" I shouted angrily. "That's a lie I never went back that night. Ask Azaleah she stayed in my room."

"No you didn't come back. I know that now."

"Huh?" Draco and Blaise said together.

"It was Teeny. She used a Polyjuice Potion and transformed into you. Then came back and had sex with me."

My face drained of all colour. I could actually feel it trickle down my skin.

"She what?"

He began to talk very fast. "I am so sorry I should have told you. Straight away I should have told you."

"But you didn't."

"No. She made me promise not to. She said she was drunk  But a week later she let herself into my apartment at night and climbed in to bed with me. Nothing happened. I was knocked out but when I woke up she was there and naked."

"What?!"

"She began writing to me. Every day. Telling me she loved me and needed me and no one made her feel as good as I could."

"I'm going to vomit."

"I ignored them. Hoping they would go away. Again I thought about telling you but she said if I did she would tell everyone that I raped her."

"She wouldn't do that," I snapped.

"She showed me bruises on her arms she said there was a guy in your year who liked it rough and she would use him tell everyone the marks were from me."

I hadn't realised I was crying until Draco scooted closer.

‐-----------------------------------
DRACO POV