Toothache

DRACO POV

I have no clue what happened. One minute I was in the garden making my way to Raelyn and that asshole Lucas, the next thing I know I am lying on my back and both Lucas and my girl are missing. 

"RAELYN!" I screamed standing up. 

"What has that twat done?" Nate cursed. 

"Where would he have taken her?" I rounded on his two former friends. 

"To his flat I assume but I have no clue where that is. Usually he meets me in Diagon Alley or he comes to my house."

"We have to find them!" Pansy snapped. 

"Merlin knows what he will do to her - try to force her into marriage or something." Theo said throwing his hands into the air. 

"That boy is becoming deranged." Andromeda shook her head. 

"Ever since his mother died - " Nate started.

"What, died?" I asked. "I thought his mother lived with him and watched the baby? That's what he told Rae."

"No his mother died that day the Ministry was attacked. 

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

"This is messed up! We need to save her!" I shouted. 

"We need a plan." Kingsley said taking charge. "She is too weak. I do not think Lucas would hurt her but I am not risking it. We will call the Aurors in to help us."

Hang on my love. I am coming.

"I think he once mentioned that he had a flat didn't he?" Nate asked. 

"Yeah he said something about the neighbours below him."

"Well that's a start."

I was absently twiddling my wand in my fingers trying to think of a plan of action. But the only thing coming into my head was Raelyn. 

I closed my eyes to see her better. She was standing in a room holding a baby. She looked pissed. 

"Draco?"

What the actual fuck?

___________________________

RAELYN POV

No sooner had I thought about Draco, to there was a noise next to us. Lucas was in the other room still looking for that damned key. 

I turned and nearly dropped Isabella. There right next to me stood Draco. 

"Draco?" I whispered.

"How do you do that?" he answered in a hushed tone. 

"I have no clue but I am glad to see you!" I leaned over and kissed him. 

"Where are we? And who is this?"

"This is Isabella. Lucas' daughter."

"Tough break kid. Come on I am getting you out of here. Put the kid down, time to go."

"I am not leaving her."

Draco sighed. "How did I know you were going to say that. Ok well hold on tight to her and -"

"Ok honey, I found the key. Now you can get a vial. Trust me it tastes nice and pretty soon you will me begging me to fuc- "

Lucas entered the room and stopped, just in front of Draco's wand. "I dare you to finish that sentence you fuck wit!" Draco bellowed. 

"How did you get in here?" Lucas demanded. 

"No clue! But it seems I arrived just in time. Where you about to force my fiancé to take a love potion?"