The Tree

The following morning I was woken up to the sensation of kisses trailing down my arm.

I smiled as I opened one eye.

"Morning gorgeous," Draco smirks as he leans in and kisses me.

"I didn't have you pegged for a  morning person."

He chuckled sitting up in the bed. "I'm not usually. But now I have something to wake up for." He winked at me.

I laughed, sat up and looked to the door. He followed my gaze clearly thinking I had seen something and I used that moment to lift my pillow and smack him over the face.

What I hadn't banked on was him grabbing onto me as he fell back over the bed and the two of us landing in a heap on the floor.

He burst out laughing causing me to do the same.

"Well that's one way to wake up," I said catching my breath.

"Not the kind of banging I had planned for this morning." He smirked.

"Oh really?" I mused as I climbed back up straddling him.

And we proceeded with a repeat performance of last night's fun.

By the time I was showered and dressed and heading down for breakfast, leaving Draco in the shower, I met Azaleah in the kitchen with Mrs Malfoy.

"Good morning ladies," I smiled as I sat at the table with them.

"Morning," they both smiled.

"Who wants breakfast?" I asked standing.

"Oh, I think Trixie went back to Mr Shacklebolts home," Mrs Malfoy said. "I don't think she will be due back for a few hours. I was going to send for my house elf to come?"

"No need. I can cook." I began to take ingredients out of the cupboard.

"You can cook?" She asked in surprise.

"Of course. My mum taught me. Came in handy as I lived alone during the summer."

"Oh," was all she said. I could tell she wanted to ask more but she refrained.

Instead we chatted as I cooked. Nothing show stopping. Just eggs, pancakes, saugages, bacon, mushooms and my mums favourite - potato bread.

I say I cooked but I was a witch after all so I really just overseen as the pans and utensils moved and cooked by themselves.

Mrs Malfoy, sat at the table but set the knives to work chopping fruit and making tea and coffee.

Azaleah didnt have wand. She set the table by hand but she had the biggest smile on her face as she moved around the kitchen.

"Smells good," Theo smiled as he came in through the back door.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Just out in the garden. This place is enchanting Raelyn. I can see why you chose it. Charming "

"I know. There is only three other houses in this lane. One opposite and the other two are on further down."

"I know I went for a walk and saw them."

"They are beautiful. But yours is definitely the nicest Raelyn with your flowers out the front." Azaleah added.

"I added them when I moved in." I responded as I set the last of the food on the table.

"Where is that son of mine?" Mrs Malfoy asked tapping her fingers on the table.

"Right here mother," he said coming in and sitting across from her next to me and squeezing my leg under the table.