Epilogue 1

"Deep breaths...in and out."

"And don't you dare ruin your makeup. That beautician cost a bloody fortune."

"Ok Pansy, ok. I am fine."

"Of course you are. You're getting married. Not heading off to fight a dragon."

She rolled her eyes hand handed me a champagne flute.

I was pacing the room. We had planned this day down to the last rose petal and yet I was bloody terrified. I wanted everything to be perfect. And right now I was missing something vitally important.

"You're making me nauseous Rae. Calm down!"

"Don't act like it's not the pregnancy making you sick Mrs Nott." I smirked.

Raelyn was sitting on the bed. She was currently 18 weeks pregnant with her and her husband Theo's baby.

And as one of my four bridesmaids she was having a rest before the days festivities kicked off.

As for the other three, Pansy was currently using her wand to create a breeze to cool me down and I was panicking and she was terrified I would sweat over my wedding...well it wasn't exactly a dress....

Ginny was rushing around the room making sure that everything was in place and there wasn't a hair out of place on anyone

And as for bridesmaid number four she was -

"I got it! I got!"

Hermione Granger the fucking legend!

"Where the crap was it?" Azaleah laughed.

"Well actually Theo and Blaise were pranking Draco. Making him think the reveal was happening early. And it was actually Blaise in a wedding dress with your bouquet and veil."

"I will kill your fiancé Pansy." Azaleah growled.

"Get in line," I warned.

"Ok we can slice and dice him later. Let's get you ready and get you down that aisle."