Shopping

"Ok so the first place we should visit is that little boutique down there. It's my favourite. I am sure we will find something in there."

"Sure Pansy. Lead the way."

We walked on, our arms linked, down the little side street and into the boutique she pointed. As I opened the lilac coloured wooden door, a little bell chimed. 

It was a shop I had never visited before. The room we stepped into was circular with mirrors lining the back wall and three lilac velvet pedestals in front of them. The walls were lined with fabrics of every colour, texture and pattern you could imagine.

As we walked in further and Pansy began to study the fabrics I looked around at the shelves. Rows of jewellery, shoes, bags and wand straps were housed here. The little boutique had everything you could need.

A little door opened to our left and a young woman stepped out. Her hair was wild and all pinned up at the top of her head. It was messy with bits sticking out everywhere and what looked like a birds next sat in the centre like a fascinator or headpiece. It was messy but it suited her.

Her porcelain skin was flawless and she had the daintiest glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose. She wore a dark purple floor length dress with an even deeper shade of purple in a floor length dress coat. 

It was something that would not be out of place in the Little Women. She had a huge smile on her face as she approached us.

"Hello Ladies. I am Marina. How can I help you today?"

"It's lovely to meet you Marina. My name is Raelyn and this is Pansy."

"Parkinson yes I know. Your mother is one of my best customers."

"I would say most of that was bought for me. I love your shop!"

"Well I am honoured. Are you looking for anything in particular today?"

"We have a party tonight so we need dresses but it's not formal."

"No problem at all. You have been here before Pansy. You know how this works?"

"Of course. But Raelyn wouldn't."

Raelyn is completely lost, I thought.

"No problem. I will look after you Raelyn. If you just pop on up here," she smiled pointing to the pedestal. I stepped up and faced forward into the mirror.

"Do you have a colour preference?" She asked.

"Oh em...no I don't. I am not a pink kind of person really. Anything but pink."

"My kind of lady. Ok and do you like to show any area off? Legs? Chest? Arms?"

"Honestly I have no clue. I don't go out to often. Party's are not really my thing."

"No problem my dear. Leave it to me."

I looked over to Pansy who was already wearing a black lace dress and twirling to view all angles.

I looked back at the mirror as Marina took out her wand and began muttering spells. As she did a few things happened. Although my clothes did not change on me (I could still see my jeans and jumper) in the mirror however I was now wearing a red velvet dress.

"Maybe not red. My boyfriend is a Slytherin."

Marina gave a chuckle. "Say no more." The image in the mirror changed again to a chinese style dress which hit the floor but had a slit right up the side.

"Not really my thing. Sorry."

"Never apologise. I relish a challenge."

Pansy gave a squeak. I turned to see her in a green velvet dress, off the shoulders and down to her knees. "I love this one," she smiled.