Party Prep

"So what do you say?"

I was currently standing in my living room. We had moved the furniture up against the wall and on the bar/island that connected to the kitchen we had set out glasses and bowls for snacks. The boys had headed into town about an hour ago to get drinks and food for the party.

"Rae, it's your home. It is entirely up to you." Azaleah smiled as she lifted the rug and placed it in the cloakroom.

"It's your home too Azaleah. I want you to feel comfortable here and to have a say in who comes and goes just as much as I do."

She walked over to me and gave me a hug. "I love you for all you have done for me but I do not mind at all if Draco moves in. I think you and Draco are an amazing couple and I am beyond happy for you. I just feel bad that I am third wheeling you and you don't get to enjoy your house to yourself with him."

"Don't be silly! You lived here first. If anything he is the third wheel." We both laughed at this. "So you don't mind? You don't think I am moving too fast?"

"Anyone else and I would. I would be telling them that they need examined at St. Mungo's for committing so quickly. But you and Draco are so different that everyone else. You are like one soul as opposed to two. You compliment each other and it just all makes sense. From what I have seen this past week, you have an amazing relationship with him and seem to really bring out the best in each other."

"Yeah they are sickly sweet aren't they?" A voice came from the fireplace.

Pansy Parkinson.

I rushed to her enveloping her in a hug. 

"Hi doll. I missed you," she smiled as she stood back looking at me. "How was your Christmas? What did you think of the books?"

"Oh Pansy I love them! They are amazing!"

"I knew you would. When he told me what he was getting you, I nearly cried. Bloody soppy cunt. It was the perfect gift for you." She hugged me again. 

"Where is Blaise?" I asked. 

"Oh we ran into Theo and Draco in Diagon Alley and Blaise stayed to help them buy supplies. I said I would come here with the first delivery of food." She tilted her head to the left. I had not noticed until now, but there were at least 7 bags floating next to her, which flew to the counter top. "Handy little contraption in your Floo. It scanned my wand when I arrived."

"For security," I explained.

She then turned to Azaleah. "Hello Azaleah. I am so pleased to see you." She said as she hugged the girl who looked taken back.

"When did you Slytherin's all get so sentimental?" she asked.

"Blame this one," Pansy smirked pointing to me. "She brought the mushiness out of all of us. Now how are you feeling? You look really well."

"I am doing ok, thank you. I am beginning to wean myself off my vials so I will say the next few weeks will be tough but I will be fine. I am determined to be. And how are you? Theo tells me you and Blaise are an item?"

"Again, thanks to this one. But we are. I am so pleased. My family even more so. They are already planning the bloody wedding." She rolled her eyes but I could see the corners of her mouth turn up as she tried not to smile. 

"What is with everyone committing lately?" Azaleah giggled.

"Ok what did I miss?" Pansy put her hands on her hips.

"Draco and Raelyn. She is sporting a rather fancy and beautiful promise ring. And he is moving in with us."

"What the actual fuck? Really?" she smiled at me as I held up my hand. "Oh and it's an heirloom! It's stunning! I am so happy for you."