Round Two

RAELYN POV

"That idiot can't cook. Someone go rescue him." I laughed as Mrs Weasley jumped up and ran from the room muttering about wrecking the kitchen.

Narcissa sat on the edge of the bed. "Are you sure you feel OK? You still look a little warm." She asked lifting the back of her hand to my forehead.

"Flustered more like," Azaleah giggled. Pansy and Blaise both bit their lips to stop from laughing.

"I am fine. Thank you." I smiled at Narcissa as she stood up and then I gave a scowl to the others.

"I think I need to have words with my son," she frowned and turned to Blaise. "And you need to make amends with him."

"But...he...I -"

"Are going to settle this. Now march," she scolded and Blaise jumped before practically running from the room.

"I have to see this," Theo smirked as he ran.

"I will go and reel him in," Azaleah laughed following her boyfriend.

When she closed the door, it felt myself, Nicola and Pansy in the room. Nicola was busy making notes in her clipboard on the corner. Pansy on the other hand was hobbling from foot to foot.

"Want to sit?" I asked patting the bed next to me.

She nodded and sat down. She looked...a little lost.

"Pansy?" I asked watching her face.

What I wasn't expecting was for her to break down in tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You scared the crap out of me!" She sobbed.

Nicola looked up. "I will give you two a minute or two. I will be back in for your next round. I'm going to make sure Hermione is finished asking everyone downstairs 1000 questions."

I turned back to Pansy. "I am sorry, Pans."

"Raelyn, I have never been close to any other girls. I mean I was sort of close to Tracey Byers but she was a blithering idiot who followed me around. Like a minion. She didn't give a crap about me nor did I, her."

I wasn't sure where she was going with this.

"But you came into my life that first day of the school year. And instantly I adored you. You were sassy and could stand up for yourself but I also knew you had a heart of gold. And I actually found myself wanting to be your friend."

"You were pretty cool yourself." I smirked.

"Excuse you? I was awesome! Anyway since that day I knew you would be a good friend and then you went and totally surprised me and became a great friend. Over these last 6 months you have come to be family to me. That's why this morning was so terrifying."

I was lost again.

"I thought we were going to lose you. I panicked. I totally get how Draco felt and why he did what he did because I wanted to do it too. I wanted to run and hide like a bloody coward."

"Wanting to be away from a horrible situation does not make you a bad person."

She looked up at me. "But it does when your friends are in trouble. During the battle, I left. I left you guys to fight the battle, while I ran and hid. I truly live up to my name. I was a bloody Pansy!"

"Hey! Stop that! You got yourself to safety. There's nothing wrong with that. And this morning? There's nothing wrong with not be able to watch a friend in pain. I know the exact feeling you felt. It's fine."