Kissing

We are kissing!
We are both single!
Single and kissing!

I instinctively wrap my arms around him as my brain turns to mush.

He smirks against my lips as he deepened the kiss. Running a hand up my back and into my hair to hold me closer to him.

Our bodies are pressed up against each other as I move my hand to caress the hair at the top of the neck.

I melted into him as happiness consumed me. Happiness I had not felt in a long time.

____________________________

Draco POV

I poured all of my emotions into the first kiss, shaking slightly at the thought that she may push me off.

But she didn't. In fact she was kissing me back.

She is kissing me! She is kissing me!

Breaking up with Sophie was easy. She was a bitch. I wasn't actually interested in her. That and my mother made me promise I would. She knew of Sophie. I told her what kind of a girl she was and she was not impressed.

She told me I was wasting time with someone who I had no future with and ruining my chance with someone I potentially did have a future with.

Why is that woman always right?!

When we came up for air she leaned her head against mine.

"Well I wasn't expecting that."

"Sorry I had a speech prepared but I thought that this was more effective."

And a lot more fun!

"So what now?"

"Well," I smiled at her. "First I'm going to kiss you again." I leaned in and delicately kissed her. "Then I am going to ask you...on a date."

She looked shocked. "You are?"

"I am. And you are going to say yes."

"Really?" She smirks.

Smirking has never looked so hot.

"Yes! And right now you are going to kiss me again." I winked at her.

Without hesitating she leans in and kisses me again.

This is the best night of my life.

________________________

Raelyn POV

What a cheeky bugger! But I will happily go on a date with him. Now that he is actually single.

It suddenly dawns on me that he has just broken up with someone. Although he is single I do feel guilty.

"How was Sophie?"

"I kiss you and you're think of Sophie?"

Aw, stupid Raelyn!

"I'm sorry. I just...feel bad for her."

"You have nothing to feel sorry for. I never even mentioned you. I wanted to break up with her.
1. We weren't even a real couple
2. She is sleeping with half the guys here
3. She is a hateful bitch
4. My mother doesn't like her - and my mother likes everyone!"

"Was she upset?" Do I really care that she was upset after the way she treated me? Actually yes I was.

"Are you kidding? She was angry...told me I would regret it and come crawling back to her. She said she was the best I was ever going to get."