Prick!

"Rae?" Azaleah asked as I detached myself from Draco and dusted myself down.

She always could know when I wasn't myself.

"Hey sweets. I got your shopping. It's up in my room."

I didn't think I could do through everything again. It was still too raw.

"What's wrong?"

Damn it!

"It's a long story Az. And I'm not feeling great. I'm totally drained as well."

I leaned on Draco's shoulder. Just as Lucas came into the room followed by Theo.

"Hey baby," Lucas smiled and my stomach turned. "I missed you. How was Wren?"

"Not now Lucas." I groaned.

He sulked. But didnt press the issue.

"You know I would have decked him by now. Only reason why I haven't is because I don't want to upset you." Draco said. He didn't say it quietly either. Azaleah and Theo laughed as Lucas scowled.

Draco leaned in and kissed me.

"Can you not do that around me?" Lucas groaned.

"Well then leave," Draco smirked and kissed me again.

"Seriously why are you still here? Another guard arrived about 15 minutes ago." Theo asked.

Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Someone else is here?"

"A Mrs Hobkirk. She is currently in the kitchen baking. She believes the cure for everything is baked goods." Theo smiled. "I like her a lot."

I laughed as Lucas stepped forward. "I was about to leave but I wanted to wait to see you. Can we talk Raelyn?"

"Talk," I shrugged at him. "I'm listening."

"In private."

"Why Lucas?" I crossed my arms.

"Please it will only take a minute."

I looked to Draco who simply smiled at me and went to sit next to Azaleah. Theo ventured back into the kitchen in search of food my guess was.

"Fine you have a minute." I followed him out into the hallway. I thought he would stop there but he kept walking, outside.

Half way down the garden he stopped. And I stopped about 6 feet from him. I wasn't sure what he was doing. He was breathing heavy.

Then he turned to me. I took a step back. He had a weird expression on his face.

In two long strides he was in front of me and he cupped my face in his hands and pulled me to him kissing me.

It didn't event take a millisecond for my body to react. And not in the way he would have liked.

I pushed him off me and slapped his face.

"You slimy, arrogant son of a bitch!" I pulled my wand out of my back pocket. I wasnt even sure which spell I shot at him but whatever it was, by the time Theo and Draco ran outside Lucas was on his back gasping.

When he sat up, both boys took one look at him and burst out laughing.

Turns out I have given the pig a snout. Well it matched his personality.

"What happened?" Azaleah gasped as she ran behind the boys.

"We have no idea. We heard Rae shouting and came outside -"

"This prick kissed me!"

"HE WHAT?" Theo and Draco shouted. 

"You tried to kiss her? After what Theo and I said to you?" Azaleah shouted.