Getting Out

Oh shit I am dead!

"Raelyn is not a thing!" Blasie piped up. 

"Oh Rae, I got this out of Draco's room for you." Pansy smiled holding out a hoodie for me.

I was about to take when when Sophie snapped it out of Pansy's hands.

"That is Draco's. She cant have it! She will get it infested with her...well merlin knows whatvshe has! Now Draco, why were you in broom closet all night with her?"

"We got locked in," Draco rolled his eyes at her and snapped his hoodie off her.

"I am sure it wasn't on purpose," Sophe shot me a death glare.

"Meaning?" I asked

"Meaning the only way you could get Draco to notice you is to lock him in a room with you.  It's pathetic really."

"Sophie give it a rest. Where did you spend the night?" Pansy asked.

"None of your business. That is besides the point. What happened between the two of you?"

Sophie was still glaring but Pansy had an excited look on her face like waiting her hear news. Blaise and to my surprise Professor McGonagall were both smirking.

"Nothing happened." Draco jumped in and Pansy sighed in disappointment.

I think my heart just broke.

"I didn't really think it would. I mean look at her you have better taste than that. A troll would have better taste than that."

"Yeah." he muttered.

I can actually hear it shatter into pieces. And Draco was stamping on them.

Sophie you evil cow. How could you say that." Pansy started. "And you -" she rounded on Draco.

"What did you call me? Why you bi-"

"Detention Miss Gallows. I suggest you head to for breakfast before you get yourself into more trouble."

"But she called me a cow?"

"Did she? I never heard that bit sorry."

"Come on Draco." Sophie began to pull him away. 

"Did I say for Mr Malfoy to leave?"

"But why do I-"

"Because I said so. Now back up to the school before you get another detention."

Sophie looked like she wanted to protest but she didn't. Instead she stomped her foot, glared at me and turned practically running up to the castle.

"Miss Parkinson? Mr Zabini? Can you escort Miss Diggory and Mr Malfoy to the hospital wing to get checked out? It was a cold night and I do not want to have to explain how either got hypothermia."

"Yes ma'am," Pansy and Blaise said.

"Are you quite alright Miss Diggory? You look very pale."

"It has been a rollercoaster of a few days. I think I am just tired."

"Miss Diggory. I would like you to come and see me...when you have had some rest. This evening maybe?"

"Of course Professor."

"Now off you go all of you. Raelyn and Draco I will have you excused from classes today so you can get some sleep."

"Thank you Professor," we both said in unison.

The headmistress headed off after this. Not up to the castle like I expected but over to Hagrid's hut where she embraced him like a old friend and they began chatting away happily.