Celebrating

I giggled the whole way into the house. Draco didn't head for the room downstairs though.

Instead he bolted up to our usual bedroom. He kicked open the door and stepped over the threshold before slamming the door closed with the same foot.

He threw me onto the bed and lifted his wand out of his pocket. He cast a locking spell on the door, a silencing charm on the room and then turned to me casting an anti pregnancy charm on me. Then he kicked off his shoes and socks.

"Now, I think its best we change your clothes. You've been in them all day and it's time to slip into something a little...more proactive." He mused flicking his wand again.

My jeans and t-shirt were replaced by a green lingerie set. Dark green lace corset and thong with a green robe and stockings which were attached to the corset. And a killer pair of heels.

"Now that is a site," Draco smiled seductively. "You look amazing. Green suits you."

"Well that's good," I smirked. I stood up so he could see the full outfit.

"Wow," he gasped and sat on the edge of the bed. "You are perfection."

I walked slowly over to him and kissed him before lifting his shirt up over his head. Then I threw it behind me.

I pulled him to his feet and kissed his neck and nibbled on his ear as I unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall to the floor.

He pulled my mouth back to his as I played with the hem of his boxers before sliding them down to and he stepped out of them.

He kept moving back until I was pressed against the wall. He then proceeded to slap my ass cheek and lift one of my legs up and around him.

"So beautiful," he whispered and I couldn't help but moan in response.

I grabbed his shoulders and turned him around so his back was to the wall. I kissed me again before dropping to my knees.

He groaned loudly as I took him into my mouth. "Fuck," he moaned as I sucked and licked him, running my tongue along his shaft.

He grabbed my hair out of my face as I worked and cast his eyes down to me to watch me.

From his moaning I could tell that he liked what I was doing so I picked up my speed.

Faster and faster I worked using my tongue to rub along his tip and right down his length.

"Shit Raelyn you are incredible." He moaned louder. He began to match my movements with his thrusts.

"Oh yes!" He moaned. I looked up to see his eyes roll back in his head. "So good," he gasped in between breaths.

He then pulled me onto my feet and spun me around so I was trapped against the wall and he kissed me, running his tongue along my bottom lip.

As he kissed me he moved his hand down. First he squeezed each of my breasts through my corset. I turned around facing the wall.

"Take it off Draco," I whispered.

"Yes ma'am," he responded and undid the lace up at the back. He kissed my shoulder and neck and did.

Then he pulled the corset down slightly exposing my breasts and turned me around again to face him. He bent down and took my nipple in his mouth nibbling on the edge and I gasped.

His hand moved lower and began circular movements on my underwear, driving me bloody crazy.

I pushed him off and he stepped back looking a little confused. However as he looked at me trying to read my face, I undid the clips on my stockings and rolled them down slowly.