Seeing Stars

By the time we finished and got ready to head back up into the school for dinner, it was dark out.

"I will chuck these upstairs and meet you in The Great Hall. See you in 5," Theo winked at us and walked away quickly.

I was about to follow when Draco pulled me back pushing me up against the tree and kissed me.

It was very...heated. Urgent and I didn't hate it.

Who am I kidding? I loved it!

"I have wanted to do that all afternoon Miss Diggory."

He leant his forehead against mine with his eyes still closed.

"The feeling is mutual, Mr Malfoy." I tilted his head up using mine and captured his lips again.

This time I gripped his robes pulling him closer to me.

The kiss went on for a few minutes before he broke apart.

"Come on, before I take you against this tree." He growled.

"Promise?"

I kissed him again but I knew he was right. We needed to head back inside.

So I peeled myself off him and offered my hand which he took pulling me to his side and wrapping an arm around me as I did the same.

Perfect timing too as we made our way up the front steps we met Blaiee and Pansy in the entrance hall and Theo coming down the stairs.

"All shagged out? Good let's eat!" He smirked as we headed into the hall. Theo went off to Luna and Rolfs table as Blasie walked Pansy over to hers before sitting next to Harry.

Draco and I walked to our usual spot in the corner and sat down.

It felt like a date, the two of us sitting at our own little table.

"You know if you count mealtimes when we are alone. We have been on quite a few dates already." He smiled at me as he loaded a baked potato onto my plate.

"Ok." How the hell did he know? I tilted my head to the side.

"What?" He looked confused.

"I was thinking the exact same thing just now."

"Well then great minds, think alike."

"So it would seem, salad?"

"Yes please," he smiled again as I placed salad onto his plate as he passed a chicken breast onto mine.

We began to eat talking about how many 'dates' we had technically been on.

"I think we have been on that many that it is now time to meet the folks," Draco said and then looked up at me regretting his words.

I knew what he meant.

"Well my dad is in a care facility and yours is in prison. My mother is dead and I've already met yours so I think we can skip that stage."

"So where does that leave us?"

"We've had about a 2 year relationship in the space of a few weeks. I think you should be ready to propose any day now."

He laughed - thankfully.

I however was already imaging how it would happen.

Snap out of it dumbass!

"And where would we live?" He moved the conversation on.

"In my house of course. You would love it. Its the perfect size. Not too big that I could get lost but not exactly small either. Five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, dining room, study, basement. I mean it's practically a shed compared to whatvthe are used to. But the garden is amazing and has flowers and trees. Loads of room for afternoons like the one we just had. And a shower in my ensuite big enough for a morning like we just had."