The Tape

RAELYN'S POV

"So basically you just watched her fuck anything that moved?" Pansy asked.

"Pansy!" I groaned.

Draco sat next to me. I had no idea what to say. I didn't even know this Teeny. She was manipulative and evil. Just pure evil. 

"Well she did," Pansy defended. 

Blaise, Harry and Nate had went to Benjamin's apartment. I couldn't really remember why. Draco opted to stay behind with me as I was due to have my next potion in a few minutes. 

Lucky me it was sitting next to me. I was feeling much better and was able to make it out of bed and was sitting in the living room on the couch. Draco had me pulled onto his lap. 

I had no idea what he saw in the memories but he had been like a plaster to me since he came back holding me. Not that I am complaining at all!

"It wasn't exactly a fun trip," Wren moaned. He had been very quiet since he got back. Looking a little pale. 

"No, for you I can't imagine it was. Having to relive that bloody psyco blackmailing you. It was awful. It's shit that she did that to you." Draco said.

"It really is," Nicola said coming in and sitting next to him. His face lit up when he seen her and she blushed. 

"I'm just glad that she can't do that to anyone again. I mean I wouldn't wish death on anyone but I wouldn't be mad at seeing her in a cell in Azkaban."

I sighed. I was conflicted. Azaleah was sitting next to me. Well next to Draco really since I was on his knee. She sniffed and I grabbed her hand. 

"Teeny was evil Rae. She was a complete nut job. How did we not see it?"

"She was a master manipulator," Hermione explained. "That is what they do. They make you think they are as innocent as you are. That is why it is so hard for you. She manipulated you both into believing she was your friend."

"Hermione means she may have started out as your friend," Ginny said. 

"Yeah and even been normal for a few years but when you she went into 4th year her craziness but have burst out of her. She she hit puberty and BAM...bitch went crazy!" Ron added.

"Nice Ron!" Ginny said. 

"He isn't wrong," Wren defended. "That is pretty much exactly what happened. I feel sorry for Benjamin. She manipulated him even worse."

"What she did is sick!" Pansy said disgusted.

"She caused physical damage to his brain and don't even get me started on the emotional damage by forcing him love and polyjuice potions."

"There is a reason that they are forbidden potions." Hermione shook her head. 

"Polyjuice Potion takes like piss too!" Ron groaned. 

"You've taken it?" Azaleah asked. 

"Twice. Once in second year when we - uh..." Ron looked Draco. 

"They imitated Crabbe and Goyle, Christmas of 2nd year, to try and find out if Draco was the heir of Slytherin. Then Ron and I took it in 6th year to imitate Harry when we moved him with the Order." Hermione explained. 

Draco stiffened. "You...and Potter...pretended to be..." He thought for a second. "I knew there was something funny about them that evening!"

"Yeah...sorry!"

"No. I took it and pretended to be a First Year Gryffindor boy and asked you about it in the common room one night."

"You what?"