News

"Going to introduce me to your girl?"

"Yeah, Emma this is the one and only Raelyn Diggory. Bad ass that she is. Raelyn this is Emma Shields. My girlfriend."

"It's lovely to meet you Emma."

"You too. You're Draco Malfoy's girlfriend aren't you?" Her thick Irish accent came through. No wonder Seamus had fallen for her.

"Oh yeah I am."

"He talks about you all the time in Divination. I feel like I know everything about you."

She beamed at me.

"I didn't know you were dating Malfoy. I knew you were friends but not dating." Seamus said.

"Lucky for me she agreed to be my girlfriend," Draco said joining us. "Hi Emma. Hello Seamus."

"Hi Draco," Emma smiled as of to a friend she had known for years.

"Yeah hi mate. How's it going?" Seamus. He tried not to sound uncomfortable but I knew he was.

"It's good except that Hermione told me to come and hurry you up."

"I'm ready. Just waiting on...."

"I'm ready I'm ready," Dean rolled his eyes. "Let's just go."

Draco took my hand and we muttered goodbyes to everyone before heading off with Dean behind us.

Outside everyone was huddled in a corner as we heard raised voices.

Hermione was shouting at Ron who was shouting back even louder.

"Why are you going anywhere with them?" Ron shouted pointing to us.

"I told you McGonagall needs to see us. You were there when she stopped me."

"And why can't I go?"

"Because its a private conversation."

"I'm your boyfriend!"

"I don't care if you are the bloody Pope-"

"Pope?" Draco whispered.

"He's very popular among muggles. Kind of like a marriage official but with the ranking of a king. It's hard to explain." Dean offered.

"Hermione I forbid you to go anywhere with these low lives."

"Oi mate watch it!" Dean warned.

"All right these low lives and Dean."

"What about Luna?" I asked.

"She hardly qualifies. She is mental."

"No she isn't!" Draco shouted at him.

"Luna is probably the best person here." I remarked.

"Like I am going to listen to you. You've lost your mind, slumming with these vile pathetic excuses for wizards. Now who is the Blood Traitor?"

"Alright now I-"

I went to step forward but someone pulled me back.

Not someone...a couple of someone's. Draco, Dean and Theo.

"Let her go and see what she can do." Blaise laughed.

"Please don't. I had to listen to Ron for 3 days as he yapped over the last encounter he had with her. And it was Ginny who hexed him," Harry said stepping out of the shadows.

In the end no one had to stop me. I didn't even get time to defend myself. 

Hermione swung her arm back and brought it crashing down on Ron's cheek. "How dare you!" she bellowed.