Leap of Faith?

Draco cursed looking to the door.

"Raelyn it's me," it called.

"Potter," Draco rolled his eyes.

"Harry?" I called out as calmly as I could.

Draco looked back at me with a glint of evil in his eyes.

"Yeah it's me, McGonagall asked me to find you."

Draco began kissing me again, making my breathing hitch and causing me to pant.

"Oh?" It was all I could muster.

"Yeah she needs to see you and asked me to come and find you and Theo."

Draco moved his hands lower. "Theo...Theo...he isn't here!" I squeaked.

"Are you ok? Do you need anything?"

I slapped Drcao's head as he let me down grinning from ear to ear.

"I am fine thank you. Just getting ready. I will be out in a second."

"Sure thing. I will wait here."

I turned to Draco. "Not funny," I whispered.

He leaned down and kissed me again. "It was fun and you know it."

"Well now I have to go and I am pretty flustered. Thanks for that."

"For that you are most welcome."

"Getting me horny and then sending me off with Harry? You think that's a good idea?" His smirk disappeared and was replaced with a scowl.

"You're mine," he growled.

Maybe that wasn't as funny as I thought it was. Better fix it!

"Yours." I smiled as his face brightened.

He looked too perfect to argue with. His hair was slightly messy from where I had messed it up. His lips were swollen and his cheeks flushed. Not to mention there was a very obvious bulge in his trousers.

That part made me smile.

"You go out to Potter and I will follow after. Don't really fancy talking to him if I can help it."

"Sure thing," I smirked and pulled his lips down to mine again. This time I moved my hand lower and lower until it was pressed against said bulge.

He moaned again at my touch. "And while I am gone you might want to take care of this," I whispered in his ear as I rubbed him.

He tried to grab my face again to kiss me but dodged his hands, moving myself out of his embrace.

"You little minx!"

"Hey if I have to be frustrated then so do you!"

"Just you wait to I get you later."

"Promises, promises," I laughed as I grabbed my wand, cast a quick spell to fix my hair and opened the portrait, stepping out to see Harry sitting on the top step.

"Harry after 7 years here you would think to remember that the staircases -"

I didn't even get to finish my sentence as the staircase gave a jolt. Jumping onto the top step I grabbed Harry's arm just as he toppled backwards. With one hand on Harry I used the other to lift my wand out of my pocket and cast 'wingardrium leviosa' to levitate Harry back up and onto the staircase.

"Jesus...thanks Raelyn! That was a bloody close one."

"Imagine the famous Harry Potter meets his death by a moving staircase."