Epilogue 2

DRACO POV

"Ok class, who can tell me the answer? Anyone?"

A dozen little hands shot up around the room. Some students were actually bouncing on their seats, waving their hands around.

I loved this sight.

"Alright Dane, what is the answer?"

"It's 6." He said confidently.

"That's right. Well done!" I smiled and headed to his desk and gave him a high five. "And can anyone tell me what 3×5 is?"

Again a handful of little arms shot up.

"Claire?"

"15?" She asked shyly.

I walked two tables over to her desk and lifted my hand for a high five. "Excellent! You guys have been practising. Now that's pretty much us for the day -"

There was a loud groan from everyone.

"But tomorrow we will be moving on to the 4 times tables. They are even harder than the 3s. But you are all so good, I bet you have no problem. Now everyone put their paints away and their parchment."

There was a bustle as the kids stood up and proceeded to put away their craft supplies.

When they finished they all stood behind their desks and eagerly waited.

"Everyone ready?" I asked.

There came a resounding 'yes' and I grinned.

"Ok. Everyone get ready to catch!" I flicked my wand at the cubby shelves and everyone book bag and lunchbags began to float towards them slowly.

The kids jumped up and down to catch their bags, giggling and squealing with delight.

There was a knock on the door and Mrs Weasley popped her head in.

"Parents are arriving for collection." She smiled.

"Perfect. Ok kids, you know the drill. Single file and follow Mrs Weasley out to the playground for pickup. Everyone sit, criss cross apple sauce on the ground and Mrs Weasley will call you one by one."

The kids all waved goodbye as they lined up and followed Mrs Wealey out of the room.

Hiring Molly Weasley was the best idea I have ever had. Besides maybe asking Raelyn to marry me.

Yes I am a lucky bastard.

I raised my wand when the room was empty and the toys and textbooks began to float and put themselves away tidy.

The brush the began to sweep the floor and the blackboard wipe itself clean as I packed my briefcase.

There was a knock on my door and I heard the handle turn and open.

I turned expecting to see parent or a student who forgot something (usually little Teddy).

But today I was pleasantly surprised.

_________________
RAELYNS POV

"Hi love," I smiled as I entered the room. I had become a pro at holding two babies. It helped that Skylar and Sloane were tiny.

Skylar was just the spitting image of his father, Slaone looked like me but with platinum streams in her little head of hair.

"What are you three doing here? I thought you had a meeting with the board and Kingsley?"

"I did. Just out. Your mother met me here with the kids to save us a trip."

"Ah." He said as he picked both sleeping babies out of my arms. "Hello my babies. Daddy missed you and your mummy today."