Planning

And so the Sunday before school started I was woken at 6am by workers arriving from the Ministry to start work on my house making it bigger like we discussed.

Not massively so but just enough to accommodate the three couples.

But while they were here, the builders created a temporary base in the garden.  It was a large portable cabin.

It was meant to be temporary but as soon as I seen it I knew it would be staying. It was fab!

Thankfully they were finished by lunchtime as the noise was deafening

Thankfully they were finished by lunchtime as the noise was deafening. It didn't even take Narcissa and I an hour to decorate.

I loved magic.

The front of my little house now looked relatively the same only with a few extra bits sticking out. But the back was completely different.

So Theo, Pansy, Blaise and of course Draco all moved in.

So after lunch we headed down to the new cabin to meet the volunteers.

And there was a huge turnout:

Myself          Draco            Narcissa
Kingsley      Andy              Pansy
Blaise           Theo              Azaleah
Harry           Hermione    Mrs Weasley
Bill                Fluer             Healer W        Aurthur        Prof McG
Flitwick       Nate              Laila
Wren           Meyer           Aled

Nicola was missing this meeting to head to St. Mungo's to get vials for me and to turn my office into a hospital wing.

Really it all seemed a little silly as I was feeling good. Great even.

Draco stood up when everyone found  seat and had helped themselves to tea and coffee.

I felt mortified but thrilled that so many people had turned to the meeting. Everyone knew it was a meeting to help me and they all showed up.

I was overwhelmed.

"Afternoon everyone. I want to start off my thanking everyone for coming. It means the world to us that you could take the time to help Raelyn."

He held his hand out for me and I stood up. He wrapped an arm around my waist.

Having no clue what to say - I waved awkwardly.

"Now everyone knows that Rae was hit by a curse during the battle. Its hurting her slowly but because we don't know what the curse was, we don't know how to reverse it."

Everyone nodded along, listening intently.

"Now because we don't know what it is, we need to figure out who cast it. When we fugure out who it was, we can interrogate them for a counter curse to save my girl."

Now I was blushing profusely.

"Now I know what you all have jobs and lives, families, commitments, school so anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated
Even if its just making cups of tea. Every little helps. I know we can work together to save my star. My reason for everything. You are all here because you care about her too and I cannot thank you enough for that."