Lestrange

"So your uncle told Teeny where she could find the curse?"

"Yeah," Draco answered his mother.

"He had no clue she was planning on using it though did he?" Bill asked. 

"No..." I replied. "He just thought she...em...."

"Had a violence kink," Pansy finished. 

"A wha...oh" came Andromeda's response. 

"So it was Rod," Narcissa went on. "He was secretly having an affair with Teeny and he told her about the curse."

"Told her all about it. Obviously thought it would be...a turn on...to show her the book." Harry explained. 

"He stayed at our house while Voldemort was there. He could have got it at any stage and brought it back without anyone knowing."

"I can't believe he had an affair," Andromeda scoffed. "I hated Bella with every fibre of my being but she is still my sister."

"Like she wasn't having her own," Narcissa rolled her eyes. 

"She...what?" Andromeda gasped. 

Narcissa didn't say anymore but looked down and sniffed. 

"Aunt Bella...she...well, she..."

"Offered herself to The Dark Lord...on several occasions." Azaleah went on. 

Narcissa and Andromeda both gasped. 

"Well our room was right across from hers. We heard...a lot." Draco explained. 

"That is a story for another time." Narcissa went on.

"One that includes plenty of alcohol." I blurted out. 

"A bit like tonight," Wren muttered. 

"That sound good!" Kingsley said rubbing his neck. 

"I have just the thing," I flicked my wand and conjured several glasses. Then I wiggled my finger at the cabinet in the corner and bottles of Firewhiskey appeared. "Help yourself."

I sat back as Theo poured everyone a glass. Azaleah refused hers and so did I. 

"Why don' you -" Ron started. 

"I am not doing anything that could interfere with the potions...just in case."

"I am not much of a Firewhiskey kind of girl...and I am feeling a little queasy after everything."

"No problem," Ron said as he handed Azaleah's glass to Theo and lifted what would have been mine himself and raise it to Theo, who clinked with him and they both downed the contents. 

The fireplace roared to life and out stepped Bill and Nate. "Just finished with Benjamin," Nate said. 

"And Rodolphus Lestrange." Bill added. "It's all true. He told Teeny everything and even showed her how to cast the spell. He said he thought it was just for fun but he was surprised to hear she actually cast it on someone...well more impressed than surprised."

"Wasn't too pleased that she was dead though. Seems they talked about having a baby when Voldemort reined. He was going to fake her ancestry and say she was a half blood. Then divorce Bellatrix and marry the girl." Nate explained. 

"He knew all about Wren and said he planned to do away with him and make her his. I didn't stick around to find out how exactly," Bill shrugged.

"Well at least that confirms everything." Kingsley said. "Why she cursed Raelyn and how she knew about the curse."